i have not because i wouldn't mind dying from covid

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Spiritual survivor, thelookingontheway, ranaway and 6 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I have had 5 covid shots. My lungs are shot from having pneumonia a lot when I was young. Being "the mistake" in the family, my going to the doctor growing up just did not happen.

Walter

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Meditation guide, Spiritual survivor, Lostandlooking and 5 others
Flameboyant

Flameboyant

Jan 23, 2023
I took a double dose for my mom even though she is the only reason im alive. I want her to live as long as possible for her other children and grandkids.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Meditation guide, aSilentVoice, Rational man and 2 others
mObinDEc

mObinDEc

Jan 24, 2023
I took it because it was required from my doctor. I have Systemic Lupus and my doctor encouraged me to get it because it would be a life or death situation if I were to catch COVID. I don't want my last moments to be torturous and sporadic. I want my last moments to be on my time and peaceful.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: deathxo, Meditation guide, Rational man and 1 other person
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❀️
Aug 28, 2022
I hate injections so none. Haven't had covid yet πŸ˜€

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: π—Ÿπ—Όπ—»π—²π—Ήπ˜†, Meditation guide, LionsTigersAndBears and 6 others
Lysandre

Lysandre

I cannot tell yet I don't even wanna know
Nov 22, 2021
Got the vaccine, crossed my fingers i get a myocarditis or hyper coagulation or at least the coco itself but got none of that, what a mess πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Meditation guide, aSilentVoice, Rational man and 1 other person
hunterfla

hunterfla

Experienced
Sep 13, 2022
I got the first two shots, no boosters. I only did it because I live with someone very immunocomprimised. If I were on my own, I would have taken my chances. That said, I did end up getting covid last year and it was little more than a bad cold for about 3 days.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide, aSilentVoice and Rational man
Pentobarbital_Plz

Pentobarbital_Plz

STOP HAVING KIDS!!!
Oct 28, 2022
Got the first 2. Job required it. Still got the Rona tho down the road. Paid week off. Laid in bed smoking pot. Only threw up once. Wish I woulda spontaneously died.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Meditation guide, Lost in a Dream, Rational man and 1 other person
BillyBob

BillyBob

Jun 14, 2018
Have not gotten it and wont. It doesnt even work and was sold as a big lie. Feel bad for everyone who was coerced into getting it or lost jobs from not having it.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: π—Ÿπ—Όπ—»π—²π—Ήπ˜†, Meditation guide, princejohnny and 16 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes I have, as I believe that getting covid would very likely not kill me and just lead to more suffering. I envy those who die from it, those people were very fortunate as they didn't have to find a way to leave this world themselves.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Morana, myusername890, Meditation guide and 2 others
Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
Had the first shot. Got a mild myocarditis that went away eventually (doctor insisted on not having found anything at the tests, but I know what I felt). Didn't get the second. That was the most horribly sick I have ever been. I want to die, not to suffer. If I had had the guarantee the second one would kill me smoothly, I would have taken it.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Meditation guide, ThisIsLife, aSilentVoice and 2 others
western_heart

western_heart

trying to save ourself
May 23, 2021
yes, 3 of the original Pfizer mRNA then 1 bivalent (Moderna, US formulation targeting BA.4/5)

A Covid infection is unlikely to kill you unless you have certain risk factors, but you'll suffer. the damaging effects of a covid infection w/o vax seem worse than any potential vaccine side effects, and the vaccines reduce likelihood of infection & severity if you do get it. I don't want to avoid being in public, don't like to wear masks when I don't have to, and do not want to have to go the hospital if I do get sick. So I get the shots when recommended.

I got stuck in another country with covid, and I think it would have been a lot worse of an experience for me without the vaccines - I was miserable and had a nasty cough but I didn't get a high fever or require medical care. Once the isolation period ended I was able to drive around, travel by highway, go to shops, and navigate stressful situations while still sick.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Meditation guide, Lostandlooking, aSilentVoice and 1 other person
M

MissedTheBusAgain

Feb 2, 2023
I've had two Pfizer and three moderna at this point. Mainly because I don't think covid would kill me outright, but it probably would trash my lungs and make me even more miserable. Tbh, I don't want to suffer more than I do already

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide, aSilentVoice and Rational man
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
I got the shot and the booster. I did't have any issues with either one except a sore arm.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Meditation guide, sincerelysad and Rational man
Szinuus

Szinuus

I see the bus...I can almost see it
Aug 19, 2022
Got it becsuse of dent school and got chronic pain

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Meditation guide, newave3, Jarni and 1 other person
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Got the 2 Pfizer jabs then 1 Moderna, then had 3 booster's since then and a 2 flu jab's, No side effects and No Covid!

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Meditation guide and Rational man
S

Secret

Feb 10, 2021
Nope.
I dont even get the flu vaccine now.

I've got asthma so was advised to but still no.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: π—Ÿπ—Όπ—»π—²π—Ήπ˜†, Meditation guide, Jonbonesjones and 5 others
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
I believe i was injured by c19 vax. Literally i went from a healthy man to a sick body, two Weeks after vax. Ive nevertheless not recovered and my body is doing what it wants and i feel imprisoned. As time passes, news is emerging that other people may have been affected by the c19 vax. I hope this is limited or false but i fear a tsunami of tragic cases. I fear for much younger people who want to live. Im wondering if a new disease is evolving like HIV, it took Years to identify and Years to convince religious bigots that HIV was not God's punishment.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide, newave3, ThisIsLife and 6 others
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Didn't get the vaccine, got covid 2 years in a row (once with pneumonia and once while being severely overweight). Sadly didn't die either time (Obviously).

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Meditation guide, newave3, Lost in a Dream and 2 others
ready to go....

ready to go....

exhausted
Feb 16, 2022
Yes.
Due to working in healthcare I have had to have 3 doeses of the vaccine, but as its no longer required and I no longer work in healthcare, I will not be having any more.
Since having the 1st dose, I have had multiple medical issues, that my GP confirmed he thinks they could be connected to the vaccine, as it was speculated that it could cause certain issues for women, which I believe it has for me.
Even after 3 doses, when I did catch covid after all 3. It absolutely kicked my butt. As I have a heart condition, I was quickly taken into hospital where I spent almost 2 weeks, mostly on oxygen, safe to say the vaccines did nothing for me except cause issues!
And no, I'm not an anti vaccer, I just believe that the vaccine did not agree with me.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide, lukas19, newave3 and 3 others
Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Experienced
Aug 18, 2020
3 Pfeizers, while believing all the time the whole thing was a fraud (as it proved to be).

We had a choice - American Pfeizer, Russian Sputnik, or Chinese vaccine.
I chose Pfeizer, while being a huge Russophile.
If I were to choose again, I'd choose - none.

• Aww..
Reactions: lukas19, newave3, Jonbonesjones and 2 others
Jarni

Jarni

Love is a toothache in the heart. H.Heine
Dec 12, 2020
If it was a real vaxx protecting from any symptom of covid for at least 10 years I would take it... Otherwise dangers/benefits balance is horrible for this vaxx.
And I'm already severly ill after covid of 2020.

• Aww..
Reactions: π—Ÿπ—Όπ—»π—²π—Ήπ˜†, Meditation guide, newave3 and 4 others
A

aSilentVoice

a quiet place
Dec 8, 2022
I got 2 doses, no boosters. Still got covid, but it was a mild case. Was kinda hoping it would take me out, but knew that was less likely with me having been vaccinated.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Meditation guide, Rational man and western_heart
krxbs

krxbs

a bleeding heart </3
Jan 24, 2023
i had both shots done in secret while i was still living with my parents. it's probably one of the lamest things to sneak out for, hah. they eventually found out because my mother went through my gym bag, where i left the documents. i nearly got disowned, it was an awful period of abuse that only stopped because they realized that i might really ctb or run away if things kept progressing at the rate they were. it still took my mother two weeks after the fact to even accept being in the same room as me, and it was probably one of the defining moments of my late teens/young adulthood.
i never got vaccinated with the booster shot or anything because they made sure to threaten me about it and i didn't have the courage, energy or motivation to go through that stress. i hope the two shots were enough.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Meditation guide, NumbItAll, Lostandlooking and 4 others
Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
Yes I have, as I believe that getting covid would very likely not kill me and just lead to more suffering. I envy those who die from it, those people were very fortunate as they didn't have to find a way to leave this world themselves.
My favorite co-worker died from covid. He had a wife and a son and so much to live for. I would gladly trade places with him, give this life that I don't want and does not serve me at anything, in exchange for his.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide, cristaleyez, qwerty1969 and 5 others
DukeDestroyer

DukeDestroyer

I HATE YOU!
Feb 1, 2023
I got the Covid vaccin, 4 shots over the course of 2 years. Covid is something that looks like would cause a painful death.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Meditation guide, d3c96524be95, Rational man and 2 others
newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
They can stick the clot shots up their ass. I'm not taking any of it.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: LetMeBeSad, π—Ÿπ—Όπ—»π—²π—Ήπ˜†, Meditation guide and 7 others
G

Givenuponlife

Jul 6, 2022
I've had a couple of jabs. Wanted to minimise the chance I spread COVID to someone vulnerable of dying from it (it's not a pleasant way to go).

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide, Lostandlooking, d3c96524be95 and 2 others
F

FadingFast2023

Feb 11, 2023
Never got vaxxed, never got covid. I am not big into injecting experimental concoctions without any long term safety data into my body. I want to die, but on my own terms and without myocarditis.

• Hugs
Reactions: π—Ÿπ—Όπ—»π—²π—Ήπ˜†, Meditation guide, lifeisbutadream and 7 others
sincerelysad

sincerelysad

bpd . chronic pain . ptsd . pls be kind <3
Jan 4, 2023
the people sad reacting the comments from those who have gotten it are making me laugh. i got it and am fine. everyone i know who has gotten it has been fine.

• Hugs
Reactions: LetMeBeSad, the_last_race, Meditation guide and 3 others