Al_stargate

Al_stargate

I was once a pretty angel
Mar 4, 2022
I developed a phobia of going out due to my surgery outcome. Basically, I only go out if forced, so to speak, by family members. Ctb is what I think about most of the time. Can't live like this.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, onlyanimalsaregood, newave3 and 2 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I go to the store occasionally, or out to eat. Mostly though it's just around my apartment complex to walk our golden retriever. That alone will take it out of me due to my garbage energy levels.

• Hugs
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood, newave3 and S like suicide
PinkSakura

PinkSakura

Rip Flower I'll never forget you </3 我想你花
Feb 8, 2021
Me, I only go outside to buy groceries since I live alone and someone has to buy them lol, I moved to this area a few years ago and I don't like most of the people ove interacted with, so I stick to myself, also it costs money to to outside and I'm unemployed on benefits so it's cheaper to stay indoors

• Hugs
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood, newave3 and S like suicide
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
I go to the store occasionally, or out to eat. Mostly though it's just around my apartment complex to walk our golden retriever. That alone will take it out of me due to my garbage energy levels.
Oh respect, Vinnie Paz is a G 🤜💥🤛

• Love
Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
I rarely go outside anymore, but I am going to force myself to go out at least once or twice per week, even if it is just for snacks and juice.
Yeah...i should force myself too now that there are many sunny days and the weather is stable,not too hot not too cold.

I've got better lately. I mean. I walk outside most days. I attend a support group, meet with a case worker every few weeks, talk to a support worker on the phone plus the occasional friend and my mum. Actually signed up for a philosophy class at an adult education college last week would you believe. Compared to the classic hikikomori I'm a social butterfly, it's all relative isn't it. I became generally more withdrawn over the last decade. Inevitable with chronic passive suicidality I think. Lately I've been trying to put myself out there more. We'll see.
Very good!you're doing well, you're on the right track ... keep it up:)
Barely leave the house recently. Only did so yesterday to vote. Going out is terrifying for me.
I feel you...i find it terrifying too,people scares me,social interactions scare me,very often i'm scared by everything,also going out make me feel awfully alone.

I developed a phobia of going out due to my surgery outcome. Basically, I only go out if forced, so to speak, by family members. Ctb is what I think about most of the time. Can't live like this.
I'm very sorry for what you went and are going throught...i think about ctb every day too and it's really hard yeah:(
it's something at least ... you have a dog and you take care of it (or he takes care of you by taking you for a walk):)
Me, I only go outside to buy groceries since I live alone and someone has to buy them lol, I moved to this area a few years ago and I don't like most of the people ove interacted with, so I stick to myself, also it costs money to to outside and I'm unemployed on benefits so it's cheaper to stay indoors
Very true...it can costs money but just going around for a walk is free:)

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, ............., newave3 and 4 others
A

alexlondon365

what the hell am i doin here?
May 6, 2022
Fellow loser checking in
yup me loser too!!! 😂😂

when i still had a job i would go out for work, to the gym and for grocery shopping. i also enjoyed mountain biking.

since i changed cities, have no more job and hate the new city i live in i avoid leaving home as much as possible, so basically only going out for buying groceries.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: newave3 and S like suicide

Dec 19, 2021
I also have severe social anxiety and have become a recluse because of it. On most days, the only living thing I come in contact with is my cat. But that's alright, I usually prefer cats to people, anyway. I do go for walks and to get groceries, but other than that, I stay inside.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: S like suicide, onlyanimalsaregood, newave3 and 2 others
newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
There are a lot of reasons to stay inside your apartment or house. It's safe, relatively quiet and if you live alone you don't have to deal with any obnoxious people. It's even better if you don't have to work. Just go out for food, clothes, doctor's appointments, etc. If you have a dog or just want some fresh air, take a walk. Sounds like heaven to me.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: S like suicide, onlyanimalsaregood, T90-Alpha and 2 others
T90-Alpha

T90-Alpha

Hopeless
Apr 21, 2022
during the height of the "pandemic" in 2020, i stayed home for 6 months without even leaving my home. i lost a lot of friends i had during the pandemic
even now, two years later, i never leave the house for anything besides school now. i feel like shit all the time

• Hugs
Reactions: S like suicide, OpheliasFlowers and newave3
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
I also have severe social anxiety and have become a recluse because of it. On most days, the only living thing I come in contact with is my cat. But that's alright, I usually prefer cats to people, anyway. I do go for walks and to get groceries, but other than that, I stay inside.
Without a shadow of a doubt, cats and animals are much better than people. I hate people.
There are a lot of reasons to stay inside your apartment or house. It's safe, relatively quiet and if you live alone you don't have to deal with any obnoxious people. It's even better if you don't have to work. Just go out for food, clothes, doctor's appointments, etc. If you have a dog or just want some fresh air, take a walk. Sounds like heaven to me.
Indeed. I love being at home. I wish I didn't have to work.
Well, for two months I didn't go out on a single case and because of this I gained social anxiety.

Now I only go out to work and that's because I have to.

• Hugs
Reactions: S like suicide, newave3 and 710