nembutal

nembutal

everything will be okay in the end
Jul 14, 2022
ever since i've realized how uncomfortable societal norms have made me i've done everything in my power to stray away from them. i've always been criticized for being abnormal as it's synonymous with dysfunction. if i don't go to school or scrutinize the typical life path of an average human i am treated as though i am ignorant. i've felt alienated my entire life due to either acknowledging my innate differences myself or being told by others a variety of phrases i am now tone deaf to ("step up", "look how well ___ is doing compared to you" "how do you expect to ___") which all just blatantly mean "why can't you just fit in?" being constantly reminded that i am a failure in the eyes of society is a considerable reason as to why my head prefers to CTB. does anyone else feel like the black sheep?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Thanatos, Hotsackage, AbusedInnocent and 14 others
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
a nonconformist where? The internet has made it way easier to associate with people who agree with you. Incoming people claiming to be "nonconformists" who make sure to only associate with people who agree with them on everything.

I will say I tend to be stubborn, and on certain subjects I won't really let something go even if what I think isn't popular to the room, but my opinion stays consistent regardless of who is around, so it's not really "nonconformist."

There are a lot of problems with the regular path, but that opinion can hardly be called nonconformist anymore, as many people agree with it. Sounds like the people saying these bad things to you have their heads both up their ass and in the past.

• Yay!
Reactions: Moniker, DefinitelyReady, GoatHerder and 1 other person
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Digging deeper just to throw it away.
Mar 14, 2024
a nonconformist where? The internet has made it way easier to associate with people who agree with you. Incoming people claiming to be "nonconformists" who make sure to only associate with people who agree with them on everything.

I will say I tend to be stubborn, and on certain subjects I won't really let something go even if what I think isn't popular to the room, but my opinion stays consistent regardless of who is around, so it's not really "nonconformist."

There are a lot of problems with the regular path, but that opinion can hardly be called nonconformist anymore, as many people agree with it. Sounds like the people saying these bad things to you have their heads both up their ass and in the past.
I don't think I'm really qualified to answer here as I'm an "intolerable." :/

• Yay!
Reactions: landslide2, nembutal and derpyderpins
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Deep down I am. A rebel at heart. I'm too cowardly to express it though. I conform to a lot of stuff.

• Aww..
Reactions: Roseate, myusername890 and DefinitelyReady
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
I don't think I'm really qualified to answer here as I'm an "intolerable." :/
Intolerable is pique non conformist tho. Everyone tries to be tolerable but you pay it no mind!

• Yay!
Reactions: DefinitelyReady
LastLoveSong

LastLoveSong

hate it here
Oct 18, 2023
yeah im a pacifist

Reactions: landslide2
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Digging deeper just to throw it away.
Mar 14, 2024
Deep down I am. A rebel at heart. I'm too cowardly to express it though. I conform to a lot of stuff.
Hope that changes. Sucks to waste time being something you don't want to be, i.e. "cowardly lion."

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
Davey36000

Davey36000

I'm not the dog in the picture
Jun 12, 2023
Just join all the other sheep 🐏 (who are secretely being guided by a wolf).

• Hmph!
Reactions: sserafim and pthnrdnojvsc
SoulWhisperer

SoulWhisperer

Careless Soul « MtF »
Nov 13, 2023
I used to be the average kid, then I grew up and things changed. I started to be crushed by problems, trauma and issues and became all but "normal" if you will. My actions irl are questionable ranging from general weird to overly shy (0/broken communication due to social anxiety). While internally my mind is the complete opposite of what is expected of a normal functioning person.

It hurts, I have strong conflicting feelings Inside of me about this. A part wants to be normal the other is proud to not be part of the "mass", although it comes at a cost.

• Love
Reactions: lynnschronicles
nembutal

nembutal

everything will be okay in the end
Jul 14, 2022
Just join all the other sheep 🐏 (who are secretely being guided by a wolf).
absolutely not favorable. fitting in feels like scraping my nails on a chalkboard. i'd rather be targeted by older gens telling me how pathetic my lifestyle choices are instead of being a preprogrammed robot

Reactions: sserafim
H

Hotsackage

Paragon
Mar 11, 2019
Society hasn't really gotten anywhere neway, you're a revolutionary independent person who thinks for themselves.

Reactions: sserafim