• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
I can relate so much to everything you've written . I hope your interview goes well. Let us know how it
Thanks . Honestly my family are trying to be helpful all it is doing is adding the pressure.
I used to so natrually confident all my life since birth and now I have lost it all. I was always confident and found it easy to talk to people I didn't know but now I have lost it

I just freeze all the time and always unsure of my self it is absolutely terrible.
nobody literally understands this how it feels to go from being this super confident person to nervous all the time and unsure. I feel like it's never coming back the confident person I used to be.

• Hugs
Reactions: Beached_whale and Alwaysdreaming
TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
I'm 29 getting uglier by the day #worthlessness

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, BrokenArrow, WOODESITY and 1 other person
WOODESITY

WOODESITY

Experienced
Mar 15, 2019
I am 24, and hopefully i will have courage to end my life before i am 25, that's all

Reactions: filthyrottendirty
Carrotcake

Carrotcake

Experienced
Nov 27, 2019
It's those milestones that remind us how badly we want to be gone, but somehow time is always catching up.

Reactions: sserafim and WOODESITY
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I am 24 and plan to kill myself when I turn 30. I have failed to real adult and it so embrassing. I have messed up and wasted my 20s and I dont want to live to see another decade.
I never had a job, never been relationship and I am so immature and know nothing . I break down crying because I failed at being a adult. When you are adult you are supposed to know everything I find it embrassing that I ask my mum for help.

Got an interview tomorrow and don't feel excited and dont anymore as it will be a another rejection like last time. I am at huge disadvantage never having a job.

I used to so confident but now I am not anymore. I cant ever see it coming back
i dont think you failed as an adult. i have to ask my husband for help all the time, and youre not going to find anyone more childish then me. i sleep with teddy bears, eat chilidish type food (dino egg oatmeal and other things meant more for kids), i love coloring books and i dont really like the adult ones. i find them pretty but theres way too much going on and i cant handle it. and adults dont really know everything. its just basically their interpretation of life and a couple facts along the way. i hope the interview goes well for you and if you ever want to talk feel free to pm me :hug:

• Love
Reactions: Beached_whale, FireFox and Simba
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
I'm 24 been having these feelings and thoughts since about 12th grade which is 2015-16 ,went to see first psychiatrist she thought it's just a phase.. here i am still having thoughts and feelings etc ..

Reactions: DetachedDreamer97 and WOODESITY
E

everydayiloveyou

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2020
I'm in my very early twenties. I think the trend on SS is caused because a lot of the more debilitating mental illnesses develop (or finish developing) at this age, such as personality disorders and psychosis.

Also, people who had a good childhood/teenage life don't tend to develop mental illnesses, much less those that persists to this age. Getting good treatment early also gives you a support system and coping mechanisms that will make people less likely to fall into the extremes of suicidality. Plus having that treatment can leave you in a better position to handle the often stressful and sometimes traumatic transition to adulthood than if you weren't treated.

Reactions: Beached_whale, DetachedDreamer97, WOODESITY and 2 others
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
I'm gonna be 24 on the 2nd of August.
Kinda amazed I managed to survive. But I have hope I'll get out of this hell hole and experience the life I wish I could have, even if it's fleeting. Just a taste is all I need.

• Love
Reactions: WOODESITY and Solar1703
nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021

Reactions: DetachedDreamer97 and WOODESITY
Pessimist

Pessimist

Arcanist
May 5, 2021
I'm not even 20...

• Love
Reactions: venomousSSërpent74, DetachedDreamer97, WOODESITY and 1 other person
Vault of Memories

Vault of Memories

A temporary being in a temporary world
Mar 24, 2020
28 atm, never planned on making it out of high school. Not going to lie and say it's because it "got better". I still think about suicide all the time and any week could be my last.

I'm sure if I lived alone there wouldn't be so much planning in booking hotels and not backing out that I'd just do it one night in my bed when I'm feeling down. Don't at all anticipate on seeing 30.

Reactions: DetachedDreamer97
D

divorceddepression

Jul 1, 2021
34 here
I feel old

• Hugs
Reactions: tabletop
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
i dont think you failed as an adult. i have to ask my husband for help all the time, and youre not going to find anyone more childish then me. i sleep with teddy bears, eat chilidish type food (dino egg oatmeal and other things meant more for kids), i love coloring books and i dont really like the adult ones. i find them pretty but theres way too much going on and i cant handle it. and adults dont really know everything. its just basically their interpretation of life and a couple facts along the way. i hope the interview goes well for you and if you ever want to talk feel free to pm me :hug:
Thank you so much sharing . I enjoyed reading it has cheered me up a little bit. :) your so sweet and adorable.

I am 24 but look younger than I do. People get shocked when I tell them my age. Yesterday I told the delivery man, he comes regularly and gets on well with my family , I got my covid19 jab he was so shocked the look on his face was priceless as older people got vaccinated more earlier in the UK . I explained it is age group turn for vaccination as I am 24 years old which puts me in the under 30 group for vaccination. The man was shocked and I asked him how old did he think I was . He thought I was 18 lol

Another time I was waiting for the bus there was this really tall guy talking to me he was 19. We talked I told him my age . He said " there is no way you're 4 years older than me" I said " well I am"

I love fast theme park rides, drinking tea or hot chocolate, I like Disney and marvel,

Reactions: Solar1703
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Reactions: FireFox
Curiousoutlook

Curiousoutlook

Born Alone, Die Alone.
May 9, 2021
23, prob not planning to be here past my 24th birthday

T

tabletop

-
Oct 8, 2019
I'm 34.

I first struggled with suicidal intent when I was 24. But that didn't last long. But I've had severe year long depressive episodes since. And since I was 27 all but one of those depressive episodes I have struggled with suicide intent. Been in an episode again now (age 34) for a few months. And borderline almost struggling with intent, but not quite. Ideation like a mother though sheesh I hate it. It is torture. Right now I'm doing my best to not want to ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: western_heart
western_heart

western_heart

trying to save ourself
May 23, 2021
I'm 33.
I doubt I would have signed up if this site was around when I first became suicidal (around 24), as I kept to myself way more back then.

Deadlyroses

Deadlyroses

Sad Millennial
Mar 28, 2021
25 here. I feel like I've lived through multiple grueling lifetimes of pain and suffering. I can't imagine enduring this pain for decades to come. I can't and won't do it. I don't intend to see 30.

• Hugs
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
28 but I feel more like 78. The life experience gathered too fast.

İnilerim

İnilerim

Dec 28, 2018
I will turn 30 in about a month and I am severely dreading it.

I still remember being 17, standing in the bycicle parking lot of the high school with my then best friend and randomly saying "you know, I really don't wanna turn 30, I think I'll just off myself before that", and she answered "yeah, totally, same". She's married to a handsome husband and has kid now.
Though I was neither depressed nor suicidal back then.. just hated the idea of turning old.

• Hugs
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I think most here are pretty young. Suicide statistics being what they are and this being a difficult-to-find website, it's straightforward to see this crowd skews young. I think there have been polls completed in the past giving decent estimates.

I am 28.

C

cantseethelight

Jul 6, 2021
I've seen a few people saying they wanted to ctb before 30 I made the same decision, I didn't want to see 25, nevermind 30

What is it about that number? For me right now I can still say I'm young but that won't last for long. If my life hasn't changed by then it means I failed as an adult (officially)
Yeah it's the pressure of not being young anymore, and if you don't have anything to show for yourself by then you just fall behind in society… you "lose" your place.
I'm 28 and am planning to ctb in 3 months. I remember as a child probably around 8 years old deciding I don't want to grow old and ugly or need to be looked after in old age so if I'm still around by 30 il end it myself. Iv also had depression since 15 and been suicidal for the last 10 years which reinforced it.
I also agree that when your almost 30 and haven't achieved anything you wanted in life it feels like you failed at life atleast thats how it feels to me.
As much as I agree with you a lot of people made their successes in life way past 30!

Last edited:
Reactions: Beached_whale
Querry1

Querry1

life is unfair, ctb or get away
Aug 16, 2018
I'm 24 this year, been suicidal since 11, this year is the first without thought of suicide, but lately I'm grabbing old habits and I just want to be gone by 30, lol

Misery99

Misery99

Student
May 12, 2020
I'm 29 now. Only few months away from turning 30.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I've seen a few people saying they wanted to ctb before 30 I made the same decision, I didn't want to see 25, nevermind 30

What is it about that number? For me right now I can still say I'm young but that won't last for long. If my life hasn't changed by then it means I failed as an adult (officially)
I'm 23 but I mentally feel 17. I'm planning to ctb before 25 because I don't want to enter my mid-20s and have to work for a living and eventually be independent. I honestly never even expected to live past 18. I never saw or expected myself becoming an actual adult. I never envisioned myself actually adulting. I never saw myself having to go to a job every day or work for a living. I never saw a future for myself as an adult, nor do I want one. Ever since I was a kid I never wanted to grow up, but sadly I did. I always thought that I would've somehow died before reaching adulthood. I think that I was meant to die young.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: darksoul and venomousSSërpent74
ceriseange♡

ceriseange♡

ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ, ᴍᴏᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ʟᴀᴍʙ...
Nov 3, 2023
I'm 21. For me, I just...I genuinely can't see myself making it to that age, I guess? I would love to be able to say that I could see myself making it to 30 and even older but I'm just not sure if I have it in me. (I also feel the 'failed as an adult' thing, if I'm floundering NOW I don't know how I even expect to function at 30+)

Reactions: sserafim
TiredTurtle

TiredTurtle

Student
Oct 29, 2023
I'm in this situation atm, never thought I'd see 25 and have been wishing I was dead everyday for the past 10 years, I don't think I'll live to 30 but the thought of still being alive terrifies me

Reactions: sserafim