• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

šŸŽµ Be all, end all šŸŽµ
Apr 17, 2023
How many friends does the average normie have post-college?

• Hugs
Reactions: loopdaloop
CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
Not post college but I have 1 friend.

Doz

Doz

Gloom and DOOM
Aug 15, 2023
0. I had 1 real friend in high school, but of course after we graduated we stopped talking. Seems to be a common trend with high school friends post HS.

Erebus

Erebus

Jun 4, 2023
2 close friends i meet with regularly. ( MIN Once or twice a month)

About 2-3 more i keep up to date with but dont really hang out with that much.

And i guess one dude i play games with online every other day

Reactions: theslasher
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
Zero. I haven't had a single real life friend since I was eleven.

• Hugs
Reactions: Immensevoid and wasted__life__23
skeletontree

skeletontree

ēæ¼ćŒę¬²ć—恄...
Aug 6, 2023
Only one. The others left shortly after my recent ctb attempt.
But all in all, I've never had many friends, none at school, and only one or two at university.

funeralcat

funeralcat

Mar 17, 2023
Zero. I've been like this for years

• Hugs
Reactions: Immensevoid and wasted__life__23
Torrinedw

Torrinedw

Jun 1, 2023
real friends? i think about two. the others are just snakes

Reactions: theslasher
ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
Friends? What's that?
A new TikTok trend?

Reactions: Iguazu and Ambivalent1
A

asperger

Aug 25, 2023
maybe one. we got to know each other at university and now meet once a week

B

benzol

Aug 26, 2023
I got 3 real good friends. Unfortunately I broke the contacts since feeling completely depressed

Waterr

Waterr

The messiest Trans-Fem
Aug 21, 2023
Most, if not all my friends are online ones, no real relationship with any of them except two. My cousin, despite only living a 20-30 minute walk from me doesnt want me around or doesnt want to come around pretty much at all, i cant blame him though he has a pretty extreme case of anxiety, but hes really my only "irl" friend i have, despite talking to him 99% of the time online. Id say if i where going to count anyone as my friends itd be my cousin and a man called Auro i met online, he lives in a different country to me but we're pretty close, we just dont talk much anymore is all.

• Hugs
Reactions: wasted__life__23
ZoloftSĆ¼chtig

ZoloftSĆ¼chtig

ā€žWe can olive togetherā€œ
Apr 9, 2023
I'm not post college. But I guess I have like 2-3 closer friends and then a few normal friends (maybe another 5-7)

Pistolo123

Pistolo123

Aug 25, 2023
I have 3 close friends, but I feel that I don't deserve them

• Hugs
Reactions: wasted__life__23
W

wasted__life__23

-
Sep 9, 2023
None really. If people really knew me they wouldn't really like me.

Quiet_Observer

Quiet_Observer

Aug 22, 2023
I have like 4, but my therapist and father told me they are not really friends; just acquaintances. I hang out with them when I eat lunch on breaks but none of them seem to care about anything I have to say, so we just all sit silently on our phones a lot of the time.

O

outatime_85

Warlock
May 17, 2022
Not post-college, and I have zero friends and zero acquaintances.

totalselfhatred

totalselfhatred

Aug 27, 2023
Not post-college (I'm in college rn) but 1

Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023

• Hugs
Reactions: Immensevoid
ć‚¢ćƒ›ćƒšćƒ³ć‚®ćƒ³

ć‚¢ćƒ›ćƒšćƒ³ć‚®ćƒ³

ā€¦
Jul 10, 2023
Lots, all from SS
other than that, I have 2 friends but I don't speak to them very often anymore.

ChronicallyCynical

ChronicallyCynical

Natural pessimist, born quitter.
Sep 9, 2023
Zero.

No offense to anyone, but after high school, I've struggled to use the term "friend" for anyone.

Even when I add people to my "friends list" on different sites, I hesitate to really consider them friends.

I struggle to trust sufficiently and to commit enough to maintain a friendship. Hence, I consider myself to have 0 friends.

People are trying to convince me to be their friend and encourage me to define friendship by their own parameters, but to me, that doesn't leave me comfortable or satisfied.

I'd need to have known a person for years, and for there to be a mutual understanding and respect, and more importantly mutual trust. Unfortunately, that has not been the case thus far.

Please don't be like "hey, I'll be your friend", because something so spontaneous isn't a friendship to me anymore. It's an acquaintanceship and it has the potential to still be something wonderful, but please don't tell me to view it as friendship. If I ever find friends, it'll take time, possibly years for me to be able to call them friends.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim and loopdaloop
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, thatā€™s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Lol I pushed all my friends away so I have no one. But I prefer being alone anyways
Zero.

No offense to anyone, but after high school, I've struggled to use the term "friend" for anyone.

Even when I add people to my "friends list" on different sites, I hesitate to really consider them friends.

I struggle to trust sufficiently and to commit enough to maintain a friendship. Hence, I consider myself to have 0 friends.

People are trying to convince me to be their friend and encourage me to define friendship by their own parameters, but to me, that doesn't leave me comfortable or satisfied.

I'd need to have known a person for years, and for there to be a mutual understanding and respect, and more importantly mutual trust. Unfortunately, that has not been the case thus far.

Please don't be like "hey, I'll be your friend", because something so spontaneous isn't a friendship to me anymore. It's an acquaintanceship and it has the potential to still be something wonderful, but please don't tell me to view it as friendship. If I ever find friends, it'll take time, possibly years for me to be able to call them friends.
Same, due to past experiences I also struggle to open up to people and to trust them. I've been betrayed too many times and have had bad experiences with peopleā€¦people have always just let me down. I don't need friends anyways.

I also struggle with commitment as well. It's hard committing to a friendship so some of mine just dissolve and fade away naturally over time. But in this case I actively pushed people away and didn't reply or respond to them, I think it's isolation in preparation for ctb and to remove myself from any attachments to this world

Last edited:
Reactions: ChronicallyCynical
silentcicada

silentcicada

Silhouettes on the ceiling
Aug 2, 2023
Never went to college, but I don't consider the friends I do have decent enough to be called friends anymore. They've turned pretty toxic.

E

eternal.peace

Sep 15, 2023
I have one close friend but she's been struggling with severe suicidality as well, so with us both being in rough places, we've grown more distant.

I don't really have any friends outside of that. All my other friendships faded. In my experience, it's ridiculously hard to make friends once you're out of school. It's rough being so isolated.

nolifezzz

nolifezzz

stuck somewhere between hell and earth
Mar 26, 2020
...does texting my sister outside of town every once in a while count? well i talk to my mom too. its my fault though, i use to have few people still sticking around for some reason but i pushed them all away because my social anxiety & depression's getting worse and worse and i keep finding myself on dead ends whenever any of them ask what am i planning to do with my life/in the future i dont... i dont know. i dont know how to answer to anything. i have nothing going on with my life. which i guess is kinda a requirement to be a sociable person socializing with others