• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

ghostkid

i feel nothing but everything
Sep 14, 2023
I have like two to three who are really close and 4 more who are less close but still nice to be around or to text.
I love them all and I'm glad that they are in my life. I really appreciate them and I'm very lucky that I know them and that they haven't left yet.

I know most of them since birth. We grew up in the same neighborhood so we always lived together. That's probably the biggest reason why they didn't leave me yet. Also, one of them is my cousin so he doesn't get rid of me either lol

But some of them are really extroverted and know EVERYONE. I don't even think they can count all their friends. But they also just have a few close ones.
One of my friends has "only" 3 friends. And she doesn't really talk much to any of them.
So I guess there is no "normal" amount?

vitbar

vitbar

Escaped Lunatic
Jun 4, 2023
Depends what you count. In person I have two close friends, two more friends beyond them, and a handful of friends of my family, a ton of acquaintances. Online I have a handful more friends, and a bunch of acquaintances.

I

Iguazu

Jul 12, 2023
0. I don't know how to make and maintain friendships