• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Cress

Cress

Experienced
Oct 15, 2023
To be honest I'm not really that interested in making a note for anyone. The only information I Feel like I want to leave for anyone is I have a financial account with more than enough money to pay for my funeral and I would like my family members to be aware of it so they don't have to worry about burial payments. I'd much rather just send a text message telling them that if anything happens to me that there's a financial account available. However I haven't done it yet as I'm concerned about raising alarm

kat45

kat45

A complex illusion
Apr 1, 2023
I don't want to ramble on in it but at the same time I do have a lot that I want to discuss or just talk about in it. My big fear is that whoever's reading it will get bored reading it midway through, or will be too sad, and then won't bother to look at any of the rest of it.

How long have people here made their notes? What's a good word count to cut it off at?
Probably just a page, a few words if you wanna be mysterious.. I'd leave my diary lol, explains it allll

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I plan to make mine so long and such a headache to read that people will start to be glad that I'm dead and will never write anything else ever again. My note is maybe 1/4ths done so far but it starts off with "Chapter 1" and Chapter 2 never comes.