Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
Ancient legend (from somewhere in the early 2000s) says you will become a wizard if you reach the age of 30 as a virgin.
So using a wizard as a sacrifice gives you extra points?

DisillusionedDragon

DisillusionedDragon

Pessimist/Antinatalist
Nov 25, 2020
I have never had sex with someone but I also don't really care about that. I'm not asexual but I'm absolutely fine with never having sex with someone else.

Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
So using a wizard as a sacrifice gives you extra points?
If you can catch one in the wild. If not, you can exploit their one obvious weakness to rob them of their magical powers.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Ame, Lmd and Celerity
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Less than 12 hours.

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt, lofticries, Dr Iron Arc and 1 other person
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
Ancient legend (from somewhere in the early 2000s) says you will become a wizard if you reach the age of 30 as a virgin.
Oh, now I get it!
So now I can tell people I once sacrificed myself to save the world from an evil wizard that was just about to gain powers and would probably use them to torture all of the humanity. And I thought I had no achievements.

• Yay!
Reactions: Makko, Dr Iron Arc, Lmd and 1 other person
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
Oh, now I get it!
So now I can tell people I once sacrificed myself to save the world from an evil wizard that was just about to gain powers and would probably use them to torture all of the humanity. And I thought I had no achievements.
It's an interesting way of flirting for sure.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: GrumpyFrog and Makko
shy

shy

Student
Aug 23, 2020
So, regarding the whole wizard thing, do I get my powers all at once or is it a new skill I have to learn once I turn 30? I still have 7 dangerous years of protecting my sacred virginity in front of me, should I already start researching spells?

Does Hogwarts offer courses for virgin wizards? They didn't show any of that in the movies at least, I guess they had to cut that part because it doesn't sell well.

• Yay!
Reactions: Celerity, GrumpyFrog and Mentalmick
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
So, regarding the whole wizard thing, do I get my powers all at once or is it a new skill I have to learn once I turn 30? I still have 7 dangerous years of protecting my sacred virginity in front of me, should I already start researching spells?

Does Hogwarts offer courses for virgin wizards? They didn't show any of that in the movies at least, I guess they had to cut that part because it doesn't sell well.
Hogwarts is for pussies, you're going to Isengard.

• Yay!
Reactions: Ame, Celerity and shy
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021

You must focus on gathering your virgin energy to be able to unleash the ultimate wizard technique. It's not something you learn through books but rather an innate power that comes from within. A strong and pure sorcerous fire that has long been extinguished in the hearts of muggles.

• Yay!
Reactions: Celerity, Dr Iron Arc, GrumpyFrog and 2 others
Lucien

Lucien

A Nameless Monster
Mar 7, 2021
"The reabsorption of semen by the blood (…) perhaps prompts the stimulus of power, the unrest of all forces towards the overcoming of resistances (…) The feeling of power has so far mounted highest in abstinent priests and hermits"

- Friedrich Nietzsche

I'm pretty sure he slept with prostitutes despite writing that. In all fairness maybe he managed to not ejaculate. In the other camp you have Aleister Crowley, very famous occultist who practiced "sex magick" and that was apparently a big thing with him.

Last edited:
Reactions: faex42 and Celerity
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
"The reabsorption of semen by the blood (…) perhaps prompts the stimulus of power, the unrest of all forces towards the overcoming of resistances (…) The feeling of power has so far mounted highest in abstinent priests and hermits"

- Friedrich Nietzsche

I'm pretty sure he slept with prostitutes despite writing that. In all fairness maybe he managed to not ejaculate.
Another example of Nietzsche potentially being the most successful troll in human history... The more I know about his teachings the more I suspect he hardly believed half of that himself.

It's an interesting way of flirting for sure.
"I think I can sense magic in you. A dark force that is about to take over. Let me save you from it...":pfff:
Imagine me whispering this to someone, and you'll have a full picture of why I haven't had any sex in years and am unlikely to have any ever again.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: faex42, Ame, Lmd and 2 others
embrace_release

embrace_release

end me
Mar 13, 2021
Maybe.. one month? With my ex that kinda cheated on me, her actions messed my sex drive up though

Last edited:
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
How come?
I can answer as a fellow soon-to-be wizard/witch. I don't like a lot of people, particularly men, and those are the only ones who've tried to date me (a woman). I'm also just not that good-looking, and Bud Light poured on a summer-hot sidewalk has more personality than me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lmd
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
"I think I can sense magic in you. A dark force that is about to take over. Let me save you from it...":pfff:
Imagine me whispering this to someone, and you'll have a full picture of why I haven't had any sex in years and am unlikely to have any ever again.
I-I actually think that's a good one... But my way of flirting it's like this video:

I'm both people by the way. I don't take any hints because I can't process someone liking me so the fact that I'm not going to become a witch seems like a miracle lol

• Yay!
Reactions: GrumpyFrog
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
This is biologically incorrect and the guy was half-insane until he became completely insane (if I remember correctly).

If u don't cum, the cummies will get ejaculated @ night.

Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
I-I actually think that's a good one... But my way of flirting it's like this video:

I'm both people by the way. I don't take any hints because I can't process someone liking me so the fact that I'm not going to become a witch seems like a miracle lol

It's fine, we'll let you hang out with us and you might even get to hold a wand.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I've never had sex, but I've had many opportunities to lose my v card. Just was never interested in the other guys.

Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
It's fine, we'll let you hang out with us and you might even get to hold a wand.
I was thinking of something like celebrating your 30th birthdays in the middle of a forest.

Lucien

Lucien

A Nameless Monster
Mar 7, 2021
This is biologically incorrect and the guy was half-insane until he became completely insane (if I remember correctly).

If u don't cum, the cummies will get ejaculated @ night.
I don't support the Nietzschean Cummies Conjecture for the most part.

However unused semen is actually broken down and reabsorbed by the body. What component of it, if any, ends up in the bloodstream I can't say.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
Carrotcake

Carrotcake

Experienced
Nov 27, 2019
Maybe a month ago. It's for my partner, because I know he enjoys it. I haven't had a positive feeling in years so it's just this weird routine. But it is depressing to do something that you are supposed to enjoy but there is just nothing. It's also strange to me how he is still attracted to me when I feel like a walking corpse.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mentalmick and Lmd
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Maybe a month ago. It's for my partner, because I know he enjoys it. I haven't had a positive feeling in years so it's just this weird routine. But it is depressing to do something that you are supposed to enjoy but there is just nothing. It's also strange to me how he is still attracted to me when I feel like a walking corpse.
I would say you're very special to him.

• Hugs
Reactions: Carrotcake
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
However unused semen is actually broken down and reabsorbed by the body. What component of it, if any, ends up in the bloodstream I can't say.
Yeah, I've heard of this. Guess that'll be useful if someone wants to get a little mineral boost or sum. Not worth the price when you can just pop 1/10 of a multivitamin or whatever the reabsorbed cummies contains and avoid getting violent erections at funerals or having trouble sleeping.

• Yay!
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc, Carrotcake and Mentalmick
MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
I never have and I dont think I'll ever will. Maybe it's not just for me.

On the other hand, I already have a broom and a black cat. All I need now is a hat to complete the set.

Reactions: Lmd and Celerity