• 10-20 years

• 21-29 years

• 30 years plus

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Forgettable

Forgettable

May 18, 2023
A very long time, I have started to express suicidal thoughts in preschool.
It's rare that I have a phase where I don't consider ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
DarknessInMe

DarknessInMe

Jun 19, 2023
I turned eighteen some months ago. A major depressive episode, ocd and other illnesses led to me having suicidal thoughts in 2015 and I struggled with them until 2017. In 2021, I was again diagnosed with a major depressive episode, social phobia and ocd. Since then, I chronically suffer from suicidal ideation.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forgettable and Forever Sleep
L

LostInNowhere

Experienced
Jun 20, 2023
Despite having depression for almost 30 years, until recently I thought about suicide only as an option for the future; now that I have become suicidal I regret never having thought about methods for all this time...

• Hugs
C

chloramine

Arcanist
Apr 18, 2022
13-15 years depending on when you start counting. I never found the thought frightening as a child. I just wanted the escape and to be done and death would accomplish that. I was frightened by the things that caused the thoughts but never even considered the thoughts themselves to be abnormal.

• Hugs
J

JustWantOut500

Feb 15, 2023
Around 13 months for me. Was in a bad place mentally for years before that, and dealing with chronic Illness, then went through a breakup and layoff right around the same time, and that just broke me to the point of no return. If I had SN I'd guzzle that shit immediately.

• Hugs
Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
4 years or so

• Hugs
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
About 5 years and the wish for CTB increased in the past few months

• Hugs
12_Years_Late

12_Years_Late

“May it please you.” — Ben Pollack
Jun 19, 2023
I have been imagining what the afterlife may be like ever since I was born. At 7, I began thinking about death. In recent months it has reached a point to which I have come close to doing it.

Mine would be the definition of a wasted life if not for realizing that I was not meant to be in this world.

I believe that everything I have ever done has been leading up to this, and that the purpose of my existence is to kill myself. I have no explanation.

• Hugs