• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Holding my no-crying-streak. I keep watching shit that triggers me and then get to practice my strats for holding back weak emotions. I more or less solved my biggest source of pain (lack of intimacy) and am working on my second biggest problem (fear of the future). Also got diagnosed with autism and I'll see if the rapists or whoever can do something useful with this information.

Last edited:
B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
Slowly. Very slowly. It's like one step forward, two steps back. I usually have a few good weeks and then I have a few terrible weeks when I'm laying in bed crying with a bottle of vodka. However I realize that drowning in negativity and not doing anything is gonna make my bad situation even worse. For example today I forced myself to go to the gym. Workout was quite bad, but I did back and biceps lol. I felt so weak all the time and didn't really enjoy it, but I'm glad I did it anyway. It gave me some sense of accomplishment and even a bit of confidence. Way better then laying in bed.

L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021
Holding my no-crying streak. I keep watching shit that triggers me and then get to practice my strats for holding back weak emotions. I more or less solved my biggest source of pain (lack of intimacy) and am working on my second biggest problem (fear of the future). Also got diagnosed with autism and I'll see if the rapists or whoever can do something useful with this information.
good to hear. when were you diagnosed with autism? I can relate to the fear of the future, because my physical condition is devastating, and deteriorating, and thus ultimately I will lose all my work, and drown.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
good to hear. when were you diagnosed with autism? I can relate to the fear of the future, because my physical condition is devastating, and deteriorating, and thus ultimately I will lose all my work, and drown.
I was diagnosed three weeks ago or sum. I have big respect for those with physical conditions, my condolences.

Reactions: dandan and luten
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish I could call it recovery. For me its just existing. I try to do some things that make my days better such as going outside which always helps and spending time with my cat. It must be hard to commit to some kind of proper recovery when this life is so unpredictable and can be cruel to us.

• Love
Reactions: stygal and luten
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Lots of progress but when something bad happens to me, I feel like giving up! (For instance, yesterday I had to call off all my English lessons and Japanese studying due to a terrible stomachache and felt like giving up and dying once and for all)

Still, here I am!

Recovery is a daily fight!!

• Hugs
Reactions: hhanako
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Terrible because I'm not trying in the slightest plus I actually believe it would be unethical for me to recover but that's all okay with me.

L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021
My next big thing ; I am trying to do business, it is very hard, I wake-up with severe pain, and stiffness due to spinal cord damage. Very tired in the mornings when I wake-up.

I consider this as a last attempt to save myself.

wolf

dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
I'm close to two years since I beat depression and store N in the fridge, thanks to TRT.
It is going without suicidal attempts or big depression issues.

The issues at the moment is accepting a 20-year depression, so I am behind in a few things, for example I let go the best partner I had found, she deserved someone without so many issues like me, she found him, it beats me up.

I worked out today! exercise! because few months insomnia didn't allowed me too.

I started eating lot of home-made probiotics, I think this is a good move for health.

It's going, I will say its going fine, thank you for asking!

• Love
Reactions: hhanako and luten