T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Self sustained on twelve medications for poor health in my late twenties. Not productive but not as destructive as most.

W

Womps

Nov 1, 2020
About as functional as an old mans weiner

Reactions: 262653, Superdeterminist and DontGiveAshiit
Samsara

Samsara

Experienced
Mar 9, 2020
On the surface and to my coworkers, extremely functional. But once I get home at 5 pm that's a completely different story.

M

makingsure4

Student
Jan 6, 2021
Functional? I'm compassionate towards humans but have seemed to develop some kind of really not wanting to be around them, like skin crawling feeling. I'm on disability, subsidized housing, people bring me food. My family is dead or gone. I rarely bathe or wash my clothes. Sometimes I will text with some friends. I'm kind to each human I bump into and that makes them smile. I used to attend an Ivy League college and eventually finished my degree at a university. I used to have a job working directly with people doing body work and energy work. Now I pace my apt for exercise. Really sleepy most days because of the pills I need to take. Lay down a lot. The last episode I had, had what they call a kindling affect on me and I'm isolated every minute of the day now unless someone knocks on my door to deliver something or I have to shovel out and move my car for plowing...or on the rare occasion I can get out and go hiking by myself, may see others hiking too. Have developed an intense fear of driving but the car is the only place I can speak out loud without having to whisper so people don't hear me talk about ctb feelings. The walls of my apt are thin and I cry and talk out loud or whisper out loud. But I can still read and get chore stuff done for the most part. Don't need to be in the hospital but just existing.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
I used to be when I took ADs I think. Not that much now.

NegativeSymptoms

NegativeSymptoms

trying to recover
Sep 4, 2019
I've never had a job. I'm on disability. My brain feels severely damaged. That's why I want to CTB.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
As much as a patient on life support, in a critical condition. Turn off the life support today and I'll likely be dead by tomorrow.

L

lugerepair

I don't like life
Oct 15, 2020
I'm not very functional. I don't even like going outside. I hate working. I don't particularly enjoy studying. I don't like socializing unless it's with very specific people. Things always take a lot of effort, unless it's the first week of my menstrual cycle.

Reactions: Teas