• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
I'm an avid video gamer. My left hand is usually on wsad and right hand is on the mouse. Most of my typing goes through the left hand.
I got 71 when typing normally (right index finger on L) but 25 when I try do do it classic (right index finger on J). Classic feels so uncomfortable to me, having to keep my hands so close to each other. I guess it gets better with proper training and practice.

Reactions: Lupgevif
domedune

domedune

the stars will aid my escape
Dec 18, 2019
33wpm

My score wen up as I continued and as I typed more naturally. That is, in a non-standard way, using my index fingers for most of the work.

Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
I type fast, but very wrongly, I use my ring finger rarely and never my little finger and I make a lot of mistakes that force me to go back and correct. Clocked 62 wpm, then 66 wpm. Lots of mistakes along the way, especially when placing commas or dots. Still won twice, though.

Last edited:
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Slow compared to average if im taking one of those tests about 45-50. Now if I'm not having to take a typing test and I have what I need to say in my head I type quite fast with just index fingers.

Last edited:
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
I'm not sure right off. I personally don't like them though. It gives you sentences to type out but I type a lot faster when it's in my head and I'm not copying something so I don't think the test is accurate. At least not in my case, this might not be a problem for others the way it is for me.

Reactions: 262653 and Lupgevif
Finis Autem Spero

Finis Autem Spero

‍
Dec 30, 2019
Slow compared to average if im taking one of those tests about 45-50. Now if I'm not having to take a typing test and I have what I need to say in my head I type quite fast with just index fingers.

Same here. I had to do a typing test as part of the interview process for my current job and it was abysmal. While I'm actually working and typing my thoughts rather than what I read, I'm much faster though not just index fingers. I can even type pretty well one-handed.

Reactions: Worthless_nobody
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Good on all of you guys for typing so quickly. I had a couple classes in high school where we had different tests. .. One of them amused me in particular where we had to type " how now brown cow " lol.

Soo.. I average around 40-45wpm. I know,. I suck... Oh Fckn well. =\. Won't lose any sleep over it either.

• Hugs
Reactions: Matthias_k
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
How fast can you type?

Go to https://play.typeracer.com/, click "Enter a typing race" and it will give you a random passage from a book or a song or a movie to type!

How fast can you get?

For me, it's 130 WPM.

View attachment 47661

The primary school I went to made us all learn to type properly so I've always been pretty quick I guess.

I learned the proper way to type in middle school. I can still do it if I want to, probably at about 100 words a minute or more, but mostly I just peck with my fingers now.

Reactions: Huntfish34
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

Oct 2, 2020
You were learning to type in school? We never learned that

Mine was 35wpn btw... :ahhha:

• Hugs
Reactions: Matthias_k
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020

I'm not that fast or slow but at least I did it all with only my index fingers. I remember I hated learning that typing stance that uses all my fingers...

Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
39 WPM in my first go. I've never been all that great at typing without having to look at the keyboard. HOWEVER I put a lot of blame on my 3rd grade teacher who was a complete and utter Cunt when it came to teaching especially with typing, she was always mean and rude with her teaching methods and metaphorically threw her students into the deep end without any real help with what we should do and how to do it.

justpeachy

justpeachy

I’m haunted by the bottle & death on my breath.
Sep 6, 2020
I was around 130 wpm too! I had to take typing lessons in private school.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: AJ95 and Viro_Major
ana

ana

Sep 15, 2020
66 wpm!

I always find it funny that I type slower on my mechanical keyboard than on my laptop.

Reactions: Huntfish34
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I did a test and got 52 wpm but I am drinking so might be a little off right now.

I can only type with my two index fingers tbh, don't know how to use the others