• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
In the odd event that hanging myself with the correct rope doesn't work (which I'll be getting next week). I'll first try full suspension and since it's non-stretch it should absolutely work. But in the strange event it doesn't, I thought about maybe using N. I'd only be willing to use an exit bag with a gas mask but apparently that doesn't work very well, can't get firearms (and shotguns are the only guns I trust), don't live near heights, not keen on SN. Thanks in advance.

X

Xingster

Student
Aug 9, 2018
Good reference thread

N mega thread
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/megathread-getting-n-from-a.2544/

Questions on N
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/question-on-n.1530/

X

Xingster

Student
Aug 9, 2018
Did you see the video in this thread

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...nterested-in-partial-suspension-hanging.2674/

Reactions: Comatose11
X

Xingster

Student
Aug 9, 2018
Can you PLEASE send info in a PM and STOP posting info publically! How many times, and from how many people do you need to be told To.Send.A.PM?????????
I honestly think you are being too Paranoid. All these info (price range, dosage) are easily accessible in the PPH, which is a resource available to anyone.
I was never told by any mods to PM these info. I'm posting here openly in case other people are wondering the same thing, that's all. Mods made it clear not to post provider's personal info including name and contact methods. So please dont scream. You may calmly make suggestions. And whether something should be kept or deleted, it's up to the mods. And I respect their decision

tearsinrain

tearsinrain

Aug 5, 2018
I honestly think you are being too Paranoid. All these info (price range, dosage) are easily accessible in the PPH, which is a resource available to anyone.
I was never told by any mods to PM these info. I'm posting here openly in case other people are wondering the same thing, that's all. Mods made it clear not to post provider's personal info including name and contact methods. So please dont scream. You may calmly make suggestions. And whether something should be kept or deleted, it's up to the mods. And I respect their decision

Pity you have zero respect for the writer of the email you keep copy/pasting from..........without permission from the writer.

And DON'T tell be to be CALM it's not your place to tell me what to feel.

I couldn't care less if you think I'm "being too paranoid" or not.......

Reactions: Decker
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
Fuck that shit I'll just buy another shotgun for $200

I would so buy a shotgun if I could get one. N seems nice but it's expensive af and I don't know if I could get it. And then there's the exit bag but the tank is expensive and I just don't want to do all that BS. I guess my backup plan would be potassium chloride injection.

X

Xingster

Student
Aug 9, 2018
I would so buy a shotgun if I could get one. N seems nice but it's expensive af and I don't know if I could get it. And then there's the exit bag but the tank is expensive and I just don't want to do all that BS. I guess my backup plan would be potassium chloride injection.

Hanging??

Reactions: lv-gras
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
Hanging??

Yeah I'm going to go for hanging but if for some strange reason it doesn't work (it'll be full suspension non stretch so I can't see that happening) I would ctb via potassium chloride injection.

Reactions: lv-gras
X

Xingster

Student
Aug 9, 2018
Yeah I'm going to go for hanging but if for some strange reason it doesn't work (it'll be full suspension non stretch so I can't see that happening) I would ctb via potassium chloride injection.

Sorry it's late, i lost track of your original post, and your screaming-at-my-face-obvious avatar. Haha

Last edited:
Reactions: Comatose11