Gloomislost

Gloomislost

Pet the bunnies for me · 18
Jul 27, 2023
Like, it doesn't have to be a day before it or even a week. It could be months, years, etc. Would you live life to the fullest, prepare your life incase it doesn't work (Like scholarships and stuff), isolate yourself? What would you do?

I don't exactly know what to do or what I am doing.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, ddn.ctb, cuminmybongwatr and 1 other person
cuminmybongwatr

cuminmybongwatr

Aug 25, 2023
its nearly impossible to "live to the fullest" imo. if youre TRYING to, youre doing it wrong. love as much as you can, do as much as you can, dont worry what the fuck other people think because it literally does not fucking matter. be you, be kind, be happy for your final time. we all deserve it. life is miserable and others treat each other like shit. be kind to yourself and everyone you can. be the light the world needs, be the light that YOU need. let yourself live before you die. rest easy if you choose to ctb love.

• Hugs
Reactions: MyChoiceAlone, Praestat_Mori, Gloomislost and 1 other person
lemonbunny

lemonbunny

daydreaming the pain away ☆.。.:*・°
Sep 9, 2023
life is miserable and others treat each other like shit. be kind to yourself and everyone you can. be the light the world needs, be the light that YOU need.
i really do want to be the light and love others, but because of the way i have been treated in the past i self-isolate and prevent myself from making that kind of selfless connection. sucks :(

to answer the original question i would just get my things in order. feel like my mom is the type to snoop around my stuff so maybe i'd burn my journal or confiscate my laptop, idk. eat lots of ramen hehe, donate or give my things away.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Cr4ne, Praestat_Mori, CyVir and 2 others
cuminmybongwatr

cuminmybongwatr

Aug 25, 2023
i really do want to be the light and love others, but because of the way i have been treated in the past i self-isolate and prevent myself from making that kind of selfless connection. sucks :(

to answer the original question i would just get my things in order. feel like my mom is the type to snoop around my stuff so maybe i'd burn my journal or confiscate my laptop, idk. eat lots of ramen hehe, donate or give my things away.
i fully understand that, i was that way for a long time, just be kind and take care of yourself please. you deserve kindness in your last days.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Gloomislost and lemonbunny
G

g0negirl

Sep 11, 2023
I would like to spend a lot of time with my husband... just curled up together. Maybe another road trip with him? Although I can barely keep myself awake in the car anymore. I'd like to see a few more places too but I doubt that could ever happen for a million reasons.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Gloomislost
EternalPain

EternalPain

To live means to suffer
Sep 11, 2023
I think I'd just spend the last few days or hours making use of what I was too scared of wasting. Spend my money on what I want without having to worry about later, listen to music until late at night without having to stress about any responsibilities anymore, go out and admire the stars and maybe think about what message I want to leave behind for those who will go on living. Just doing things as I want, knowing that I won't find regret, tiredness and anger at the end, but eternal peace.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, CyVir and Gloomislost
Gloomislost

Gloomislost

Pet the bunnies for me · 18
Jul 27, 2023
its nearly impossible to "live to the fullest" imo. if youre TRYING to, youre doing it wrong. love as much as you can, do as much as you can, dont worry what the fuck other people think because it literally does not fucking matter. be you, be kind, be happy for your final time. we all deserve it. life is miserable and others treat each other like shit. be kind to yourself and everyone you can. be the light the world needs, be the light that YOU need. let yourself live before you die. rest easy if you choose to ctb love.
This honestly made me feel more calm. I try my best to just love everyone for who they are.
I would like to spend a lot of time with my husband... just curled up together. Maybe another road trip with him? Although I can barely keep myself awake in the car anymore. I'd like to see a few more places too but I doubt that could ever happen for a million reasons.
I personally hope you do get to see more places, or even just travel somewhere nice.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, cuminmybongwatr and lemonbunny
ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023
Like, it doesn't have to be a day before it or even a week. It could be months, years, etc. Would you live life to the fullest, prepare your life incase it doesn't work (Like scholarships and stuff), isolate yourself? What would you do?

I don't exactly know what to do or what I am doing.
I'm not sure how much time I have because it comes in waves and that wave will just carry me to CTB

So I just try to enjoy my life when I'm not thinking about it.

• Hugs
  • Love
TransilvanianHunger

TransilvanianHunger

Grave with a view...
Jan 22, 2023
I've had the fortune of meeting a couple of absolutely fantastic people who've helped me navigate some of my darkest days. I want to be able to do the same for others. That feels like a worthwhile use of my time on this planet.

• Hugs
Reactions: MyChoiceAlone, Praestat_Mori and Gloomislost
unloveablegay

unloveablegay

just getting things in order before I do it
Sep 9, 2023
I guess I don't really see the point in enjoying my last moments. My perspective is that the goal is to have everything end and if I know it'll all be over soon, I'll just try to make sure as much of my affairs and shit are in order so I don't inconvenience too many people. What's the point of wasting resources to make myself try to feel happy for a few days or hours? I personally will just focus on settling shit as quickly as possible so everything can end and then there will be nothing to worry about anymore.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Strawberries, pthnrdnojvsc, _Minsk and 2 others
cuminmybongwatr

cuminmybongwatr

Aug 25, 2023
This honestly made me feel more calm. I try my best to just love everyone for who they are.
im so so glad !! try and take it easy for the rest of your time.

• Hugs
  • Love
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If I had the means to spend my time the way I wanted I'd not be suicidal. But as this isn't the case I'm gonna spend most of my time here on SaSu.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: verybabybunny, Gloomislost, Ondine0000ff and 2 others
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
I dont care much anymore I think, when my time comes I might have some tasty pizza or something

• Hugs
Reactions: Gloomislost
thebookofdisquiet.

thebookofdisquiet.

Student
Sep 9, 2023
I have 10 days left but I killed my identity here a long time ago so I don't have a bucket list, there's nothing more I want to experience, no favorite food to eat, no favorite place to go, no favorite person to talk to. Just killing time with puzzles and house cleaning.

• Hugs
Reactions: Gloomislost and unique snowflake
T

TheMetalhead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
Am doing it right now, spending my money on whatever I want, getting tattoos I'd normally never get, getting a percing, just got a new book, will meet my friends in October ^^

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
By sleeping, it's the closest thing to not existing after all and is the preferable way to pass time. Being conscious and aware just leads to suffering, it's not desirable experiencing anything at all.

• Love
Reactions: Gloomislost and Strawberries
Borderline

Borderline

Borderline Personality Disorder
Aug 8, 2023
Before I kill myself, I would eat some Ben & Jerry's ice cream one last time.

• Love
chris1979

chris1979

Multiverse is real
Aug 14, 2023
Before catching the bus, I would want to spend time in a peaceful place. Alone. Like in nature. Because I want to feel more sure about my decision and really feel more at peace.

• Love