DarkFriend.

DarkFriend.

Neverending Suffering
May 1, 2022
I've always said I want a nuclear bomb dropped directly on my head. It'd be awesome if I was looking up at it too, ready to fight it, knowing that I'm about to be instantly vaporized but just not giving a fuck!

In reality I'll probably just get the goddamned gas and get it over with.

vampire2002

vampire2002

weeb & neet ♡
Oct 8, 2023
if i could, i'd like to fall asleep with my cats cuddling up next to me (might seem dumb but i don't want to die alone) and just never wake up again. ideally from a natural cause so my family wouldn't feel guilty. but i'm sure that's unlikely at my age, so whatever i'm able to acess that'll put my to sleep and let me go with minimal pain and risk of failure.

G

Gleysson

Hey, you. You're finally awake
Oct 10, 2023
Hell, I love to read. Thank you for the amazing reply :) would be good as its own thread, maybe
I'm writing an essay on how being around death makes me less suicidal. I'll post it soon!

Thanks, my friend. I'm glad you like it
Magically: having my existence erased/undone.
Realistically (if I had a choice): being decapitated by a portable guillotine (that I could operate myself) in some remote location in winter and never found. Alternatively, shooting myself and falling into acid.
Dude.

These are all so creative! The guillotine in the winter is so comforting. Just the chilling breeze of a cold day, no sounds except the rustling of branches from trees with no leaves. Then quiet. A smooth, short, slicing sound. Then forever.

And the shoot and scoot is steampunk as fuck. Fucking hardcore.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Skathon
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just wish for my existence to be completely erased ideally, I want to completely disappear and be forgotten about. But if that wasn't an option I would want the ability to choose to never wake again, the thought of peacefully falling asleep for all eternity certainly is very appealing.

gardenfairy

gardenfairy

꒰ᐢ. .ᐢ꒱₊˚⊹
Oct 7, 2023
in an ideal world i would not have to do it for myself but i would know that it's coming. i think i would also like the choice to be able to stop it at the last minute if my fear took over and i suddenly had some sort of epiphany or realised that i still have time left. anyway, including all of that i would like to be able to tell everyone goodbye and say what needs to be said, maybe one last day where i go around to everyone i have unfinished business with and say what i can before it's time. after that, i'd like to be able to go to sleep and not wake up again, ideally feeling that i've done everything i have to do and knowing that it can end without pain and with peace. in my dreams i die loved, happy and knowing that i'll never have to experience any pain or suffering again.

Last edited:
ManByTheRiver

ManByTheRiver

Bliss
Oct 19, 2023
As long as I've thought about dying it has always been that I want to die by my own hand, or by doing something for a higher cause. I don't want to die of disease, or a stupid accident. Either give my death meaning or let me do it myself.

Reactions: jinx <3
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I would like to use N while with a friend or something (trusted friend ofc), I don't think I can ctb alone.

• Love
Reactions: jinx <3
jinx <3

jinx <3

💮she/her🏳️‍⚧️
Apr 12, 2023
Usually, I'd say any death is fine. But if seriously pushed to choose, I'd die in a sacrificial way for a cause that I care deeply about. I'd like my death to lead to positive change somehow, I don't actually care whether I am remembered or not. Interesting question though!

Reactions: ManByTheRiver
BananiFatFat

BananiFatFat

Oct 20, 2023
I want to die by hanging. I want control over my death.