• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

marchshift

marchshift

Mar 15, 2024
I have a child too. We talk to each other. Out loud.

Reactions: juna
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
How does one talk to older people? by saying hi!

I am 68 and I like everyone have feelings, wishes, hopes and desires. Just because I am older does NOT make me worthless, or someone who is invisible ever.

I like being treated as I treat folks, with a smile and a howdy.

Walter " The old, aged grandpa here I guess!"

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Can this be the end? Is this the way I die?
Apr 17, 2023
How does one talk to older people? by saying hi!

I am 68 and I like everyone have feelings, wishes, hopes and desires. Just because I am older does NOT make me worthless, or someone who is invisible ever.

I like being treated as I treat folks, with a smile and a howdy.

Walter " The old, aged grandpa here I guess!"
It's not that you're worthless or anything like that. I just don't know what conversation topics to pick and which to avoid, which jokes to say and which to not. You've lived in eras Ive never experienced.
How do you define middle age?

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Does that mean that you will not talk (respond) to anything that I write or others that are past "middle age"?

Walter
I meant in real life haha

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I meant in real life haha
If this is not real life on here I do not know what is. Be it typing or in face it is ALL the same to me. Just because a person can "hide" behind a keyboard does NOT make them less of a person.

Sorry, but your thoughtless and mean comment hit hard. I have had folks face to face with me and have NOT spoken to me because I am older and that always hits a nerve with me, as I could care less about anything, be nice to me I am back, and we ALL move forward.

Walter

Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024
Older people are just like us. They were also young ones. Unfortunately, it can get a little "irritating" talking to 80+ yo people since they are usually pretty slow at that age, but I usually talk to older people in pretty much the same way as I talk to anybody else.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
This is real life mwahahaha
No, this is online
If this is not real life on here I do not know what is. Be it typing or in face it is ALL the same to me. Just because a person can "hide" behind a keyboard does NOT make them less of a person.

Sorry, but your thoughtless and mean comment hit hard. I have had folks face to face with me and have NOT spoken to me because I am older and that always hits a nerve with me, as I could care less about anything, be nice to me I am back, and we ALL move forward.

Walter
Does that mean that you will not talk (respond) to anything that I write or others that are past "middle age"?

Walter
No, I talk to and respond to anyone on here. Your age doesn't matter to me. I'm sorry if my comment offended you. I just meant that I don't talk to people past middle age in the real world apart from my family because I don't know anyone who is middle aged or above. All of my friends are the same age as me

Last edited:
Reactions: Ambivalent1
Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024

Walter
Are you the infamous Heisenberg/Walter White by any chance? :sunglasses:

• Yay!
Reactions: whywere
Guy_Smiley

Guy_Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
I don't talk to older people past middle age (except for my family). I'm into guys the same age as me

They say that middle-aged guys are the best. Unlike young guys, they are mature. And unlike old guys, they can still get it up.

• Wow
Reactions: sserafim
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Apr 17, 2023
No, this is online

No, I talk to and respond to anyone on here. Your age doesn't matter to me. I'm sorry if my comment offended you. I just don't interact with people past middle age in the real world apart from my family because I don't know anyone who is middle aged or above. I have no instances where I talk to or interact with middle aged people when I go outside. All of my friends are the same age as me
This is Sparta!
They say that middle-aged guys are the best. Unlike young guys, they are mature. And unlike old guys, they can still get it up.
They is just a pronoun

Reactions: sserafim
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Apr 17, 2023
Screenshot 20240403 193257
Screenshot 20240403 193401
Equal rights means equal lefts. Pow pow Powerpuff. Fighting is the act that breaks generation barriers and communication barriers. I must step into the ring with the elderly 🥊

Last edited:
W

wCvML2

Nov 15, 2021
It can be intimidating to talk to someone much older. I work in a grocery store in the same department with a 72-year-old, and I feel comfortable talking only by giving him questions, though he seems nice. Also, back in the psych ward I had a roommate in his 70s that wanted to ctb too but his family (I think his son) hospitalized him, so they can be in the same boat just like us.

J

juna

Death is the only truth...
Mar 4, 2024
I love talking to them. Of course I don't talk much, I never have anything to say. But when I am outside, like in life or some bus stop, if someone talks to me, I talk to them with a lot of respect, and so do they. We usually only talk about weather, how life is going etc. I have mostly ever met amazing people who make me feel how amazing life is and make me feel better when I am low. Lonely people love people talking to them. I guess i am lonely so I love it.
Also most of them are amazing. You learn a lot with age. I learnt a lot with age, I would say I am better than what I was 10 years ago. I am no longer much vain and all.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Apr 17, 2023
No, and I am also glad that I do not drive a Aztek.

Walter
I can't believe you skipped my response to you. How rude and thoughtless. Jeez Louise

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Apr 17, 2023
You got to remember that us "old" folks have a very short memory. No wonder why the fly on my blue jeans is always open.

Walter
What difficult traits do you see exhibited by those in your age group?

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
It's not that you're worthless or anything like that. I just don't know what conversation topics to pick and which to avoid, which jokes to say and which to not. You've lived in eras Ive never experienced.

It is again EASY, as far as what to pick to say, just open your mouth and let it rip. Just because someone is older does NOT mean that they are "out of the loop" as far as what is going on in the world. I have the latest cell phone, a brand-new desktop, got a desktop because of work and a new Benz.

Walter

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Apr 17, 2023
It is again EASY, as far as what to pick to say, just open your mouth and let it rip. Just because someone is older does NOT mean that they are "out of the loop" as far as what is going on in the world. I have the latest cell phone, a brand-new desktop, got a desktop because of work and a new Benz.

Walter
Older people don't like my communication approach. I'm blunt and tell it like it is like Trump. But I don't insult as much as he does.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere