charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
making up random stories, posting them on r/AITA and getting upset when people tell me i'm the asshole

Reactions: bigtasty, silent staring void, Aleandra Felix and 1 other person
mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
What are your hobbies? What are some of your non self-destructive coping mechanisms?
I used to like fishing,hiking,running my metal detector..But now I have lost interest in all these things.

Reactions: Aleandra Felix
Finis Autem Spero

Finis Autem Spero

Dec 30, 2019
At the moment? Minecraft. Though anything that lets me explore other realities.

Really though, anything that takes my full focus and lets me forget the shit I live in. No void-filling, just pure distraction with other worlds.

Reactions: charlottewilts and Aleandra Felix
LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
Reading. The rest of it is interesting to me, but would bore everyone here: sewing, embroidery, baking bread (finally got it right!),
So, I am an old hen, essentially.

P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
Buy stuff on Amazon or Ebay...really a bad habit to get into. Realize I am trying to fill some kind of void and it truly does not help, but there is a sort of reward/rush when I hit "Place Order". That must be akin to the high gambling addicts get, though I am too cheap to throw money away gambling.
You are so correct; buying something is your self patting you on the back, telling you that you are worth it.

sadgirl2002

sadgirl2002

Fallen Angel
Apr 9, 2019
My number one hobby is daydreaming about my true love whilst listening to music, visioning the life I'd love to have with him in the future. I also started exercising recently which I somewhat like and I've been going for walks in the park but then again, whilst I do both, I listen to music and daydream about him. So... I guess that's my only real hobby. That's the main thing, other things I like to do are watching TV, reading books and poems, writing in my journal, listening to music etc. These are mainly a distraction for me, I wouldn't call them hobbies except listening to music and daydreaming about him. That's the only thing that makes me truly happy. My life is rather dull, I used to enjoy exploring with my old best friend... well, sister, but sadly that's no more since she left. I honestly don't think I enjoy anything anymore and I feel like everything I "like" to do is something merely on the surface. I'm dead inside.

• Hugs
Reactions: bigtasty
bigtasty

bigtasty

still tickin'
Feb 15, 2020
I haven't found anything to fill the void yet, most I've been doing recently is buying random things for a short amount of happiness or playing a game for 10 minutes then quitting.

Sabriel

Sabriel

for in that sleep of death what dreams may come
Jul 23, 2019
I focus on every minute detail of taking care of my dog or plants...or I'm lost in my own head fantasizing about traveling and living an interesting life. I end up speeding in my car listening to music at high volume (though I don't mean to be obnoxious) but that's only really fun when it's at night and there are no other cars on the road. I like finding places in nature where I can actually be completely alone. When I can take the perfect amount of drugs without overdoing it and I hit the sweet spot...so animals, plants, music, drugs...temporary fantasies.

Reactions: Hungerartist76