• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BrokeN__lil’__girl

BrokeN__lil’__girl

dead_inside
May 10, 2023
i dont think that most people experience the most out of life , but I do think that most people experience something good in their life. life is an experience like no other, so getting rid of it would essentially mean getting rid of the possibility to experience anything. no, i am not trying to get better. i dont have anyone to get better for. my family cut off contact with me when they realised how hard it was to give me support
Oh I'm so sorry. I mean you did mention not having anyone but don't you think it's possible to get better for yourself and then the right people may come along?… especially when your outlook on life is so possible. But I guess you had already considered that and you just can't do it all on your own….. sorry if my question was too stupid. I personally had experienced everything that was possible for me to experience in this life…. There's only more pain, more disappointment, more misery, old age and more self hatred ahead of me. It's one chance in a billion there's something new and good for me in the future. And I ain't that lucky

• Love
Reactions: lunar echo
Cress

Cress

Experienced
Oct 15, 2023
Hi everyone. It's been a while since I was on here. I came close to ending it this summer (would've been next month most likely) but I decided to reach out for help one last time before giving in the towel and I guess it worked? Not sure actually. Im on new meds so I don't feel like jumping off a cliff right now but it feels like they're wearing off already cause I once again have no energy to do anything.

I want to have hobbies. I want to write. I want to bake. I want to dance, draw, hike, exercise, skate. But I still don't have the energy to brush my teeth on the off days. My attention span is abysmal and it's hard to consume media that isn't the length of a Tik tok. And I feel like physical garbage. I feel like my physical health is going to kill me early at the rate I'm not taking care of myself. But I have chronic conditions that leave me so tired and I still don't love life. Im not happy. Im just not currently in the mood to die.

How do those of you in recovery do it? Especially if you're like me and your brain fog and body betrays you? I feel like most advice out there is for neurotypical and or non disabled individuals. It just makes me feel lazy. But I don't want to be this way. If I stay like this I might as well go with the damn plan. Im still here cause I want to know what enjoying life and having hobbies feels like

I find the best thing to do to try to get yourself out of bed is to try to get yourself obsessed with something. Doesn't really matter what it is just something that you're excited to pop out of bed and get to experience a little bit more the next day.

This strategy worked for a while for me but as I started to get older the list of things that I've excited me started to dwindle. You start to feel like you've already experienced everything in this life has to offer. Which of course is ridiculous and not true logically but that's the way I start to feel And it's difficult for me to logic my way out of.

N

nolifer23

Jul 18, 2024
Lately I have been contemplating : people who suffer from serious issues, are not happy with their life, are depersonalised, depressed, traumatized, hate their life - have one advantage : they can more easily get immerseed into RPG computer games. Like when I play Fallout or Elden Ring or Cyberpunk2077 (this one is relly immersive), I feel like I'am actually in the game, like I'am the main character, or at least in the virtual world. I completely forget about my shattered real (no)life for like 8 hours daily while I play RPG games, I'am completely identified with the main character. Best gaming time is during night, completely dark room, and at least 40" monitor. And there are a lot of RPG games out there to enjoy and forget about miserable IRL existence, and escape into virtual existence.

I don't try anymore to get better, or deal with my issues. I just hope it will not get much worse, and enjoy the time I have remaining, and RPG games help me in this. Also I visit wellness like sauna and jacuzzi, especially finnish dry sauna (90'C degrees hot) helps me.

I cannot commit suicide right now, because that would wreak havoc on my relatives who supported me all my life. I cannot do that to them - if I get really miserable I just increase my antidepressant dosage, to make my existence bearable.

Last edited: