• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Hi,

I feel mixed about it. I don't want the fucking toxic "normal" and the stupid entity called "state" to get more attention about the topic and hurt us more.

Their ideas and what they say about suicidals are sick, just a bunch of assholes who want us to submit to their stupid life and rules.

Can't we just leave already? Fuck them and fuck life. They don't learn anything about suicidals, they are just some programmed robots and think life is nothing wrong and normal but only suicide is not accepted.

They want to get away from the fact of themselves being a PART of the problem and sometimes the fucking WHOLE problem. What a piece of shit called life and illogical people we live with.

Sorry but I read and hear the toxic shit everywhere and couldn't control myself

N

Nate

May 11, 2018
I agree. I think if suicide became more open and accepted, there would be a domino effect in society. After having to accept a philosophy as a people that accepts suicide as a human right, I think it will spark conversations that right now, most people don't seem ready for. Instead, right now, the conversation ends at, "Oh, he was mentally ill." "Oh he was crazy/had an addiction." "Suicide? He should have gotten help." I hope those who go through with it Rest In Peace. They are an inspiration to me, and I just kind of gloss over all the noise around the event. I catch myself saying I don't want to live on this planet anymore in my head alot.

Last edited:
M

Maya

Apr 24, 2018
I think the rising rates of suicide arent what they appear. I think its easier to catch wind of now and much much easier to report on it and i think america doesnt know how to deal with mental health or physical illness(terminal death wish). Hard questions- but we are more connected now so theres more talk. Even if it doesnt go anywhere.

Reactions: Smilla
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Hi,

I feel mixed about it. I don't want the fucking toxic "normal" and the stupid entity called "state" to get more attention about the topic and hurt us more.

Their ideas and what they say about suicidals are sick, just a bunch of assholes who want us to submit to their stupid life and rules.

Can't we just leave already? Fuck them and fuck life. They don't learn anything about suicidals, they are just some programmed robots and think life is nothing wrong and normal but only suicide is not accepted.

They want to get away from the fact of themselves being a PART of the problem and sometimes the fucking WHOLE problem. What a piece of shit called life and illogical people we live with.

Sorry but I read and hear the toxic shit everywhere and couldn't control myself

Second to last paragraph expresses my sentiments exactly.