T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Dr. K and Dr. Todd Grande have some good stuff. cleaning the room also helps with depression. it's a small task that makes you feel good when you complete it. if your environment is messy your mind will be messy, someone said that but I can't remember who right now, might be peterson.
Todd Grande comes out with some shit, he's not an empathetic person.

I don't want to get into debates over who's the wbst but just as an example, someone like Gabor Mate who's efforts to under addiction have been vast makes people's feel alot better about themselves. Todd is a money, company man.

Baemo

Baemo

Jan 21, 2022
I listen to lots of music, try to get as much sleep as possible. I also hit the gym, which I really enjoy, but also helps me forget about other problems. I also eat quite healthy and take vitamins.

Reactions: Green Destiny and thinkkank
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
I don't. That's my problem. Just been suppressing and bottling up everything up for years now. It's no wonder why i'm considering death over living.

Kristicide

Kristicide

I am a prisoner locked up behind xanax bars
Dec 16, 2021
It's 3am, I'm eating powdered tang out of the plastic tub. Watching TV. Hallucinating

• Hugs
Reactions: Fragile and completely-done
completely-done

completely-done

Experienced
Jan 31, 2022
It's 3am, I'm eating powdered tang out of the plastic tub. Watching TV. Hallucinating
I'm dreaming with music. Hello darkness. Wish i had fentalyn, nonetheless I hate life

• Hugs
Reactions: thinkkank and Kristicide
JinZhin

JinZhin

we are in hell
Nov 2, 2021
Sedatives sometimes help me, which means keeping myself asleep for days on end
Books, moves, anime, studying, drawing sometimes
ranting on the internet or in my journal,

Also coping with mental illness by more mental illness eg. I'm pretty sure I developed an eating disorder because I couldn't deal with other things in my life and at this point I refuse to ever again talk to any 'proffessional' about it.

K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
I don't, when it hits it consumes me. I am starting to planning suicide if that's can be considered coping.
That's what happening again lately

Kristicide

Kristicide

I am a prisoner locked up behind xanax bars
Dec 16, 2021
what do you hallucinate about?
I see things - a lot of times it looks like a whole bunch of sea kelp waving around as it would as in water...but it's just in the space in my apt. and it comes for me. I've seen palm trees going up the side of the 75 floor skyscraper across the street. Sometimes I've seen people. No matter what it is I just tell it to leave me alone cause it's scaring me and not to bother me because I'm not bothering it. I know this all sounds nuts. It is nuts.

thinkkank

thinkkank

Experienced
Oct 16, 2019
I see things - a lot of times it looks like a whole bunch of sea kelp waving around as it would as in water...but it's just in the space in my apt. and it comes for me. I've seen palm trees going up the side of the 75 floor skyscraper across the street. Sometimes I've seen people. No matter what it is I just tell it to leave me alone cause it's scaring me and not to bother me because I'm not bothering it. I know this all sounds nuts. It is nuts.

has a psychiatrist given you any medication for it?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I binge eat a lot of food and binge watch shows.

Ainsley

Ainsley

chronic thought wanderer
Feb 8, 2022
This may sound silly, and I mean it in no demeaning way, but I recently trained myself to "make" my bed each morning. I am used to simply rolling out of bed and slogging through my day until I could throw myself back into my rumpled sheets.
However, by tossing my blankets to properly cover my mattress, aligning my pillows at the head of my bed, and re-fluffing the stuffed animal I use to prop my arm each night, I have found a small "success" at the beginning of my day.
By completing this task, I am setting myself up to believe I can achieve more tasks throughout my day. It is only one small part of re-training myself, but I have found that it is a great starting point or "gets the ball rolling" so to speak.

Reactions: Mixo
thinkkank

thinkkank

Experienced
Oct 16, 2019
you could try it. it might help. do the hallucinations talk to you?