Stretching, sleep, tea and coffee, digital dopamine fixes when I can focus

• Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens and WornOutLife
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Not very far lol I am still trying to build bridges
I see, the progression limiters can be deterring. I did it legit the first time, but when I got a new switch and had to remake the whole island I just time traveled the progression. I would feel bad for cheating, but I wouldn't have been able to do it all again otherwise.

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife and LastFlowers
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I see, the progression limiters can be deterring. I did it legit the first time, but when I got a new switch and had to remake the whole island I just time traveled the progression. I would feel bad for cheating, but I wouldn't have been able to do it all again otherwise.
Definitely true.
Oh man why did you have to start over, did something happen to your first switch? I time travelled a tiny bit but not like I used to with the older versions as a kid. (I only just got the console though.)

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Definitely true.
Oh man why did you have to start over, did something happen to your first switch? I time travelled a tiny bit but not like I used to with the older versions as a kid. (I only just got the console though.)
Went from a switch lite to a standard switch, and you can't take your island with you. It was worth the upgrade, but still sucks. I like the new one but it's harder to get into it.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife and LastFlowers
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
Weed, infusion and some cider, although alcohol has never done me very well. I need to go out a little each day, whether it is to go skating or visit the kittens in the colony or go for a walk.

I have never been a fan of movies, series or anime but I still see a bit of everything. ¿Some style of movie or series? I hardly know but surely someone in the forum will be able to recommend you.

Before, I used to play video games a lot, but now I don't play so much anymore. If you like them, it's one of the best ways to pass the time, the truth is, it bothers me that I lost the illusion I had with them.

Terraria and Stardew valley are cool, and they are both IPad and PC. For PC the Elder Scrolls and Fallout series. Also city skylines is good. Pokemon sword and shield for switch. Undertale is legit, and is on PC or switch. Animal crossing new horizon.

City Skylines:heart:, If you like the style i would recommend you "Planet Coaster":hihi:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ansiedad, WornOutLife, MindFrog and 1 other person
W

WaitingForTheBusInTh

Student
Nov 18, 2020
Most of my time is taken up with working. 45 hours a week hardly leaves me any time outside of frozen dinners and sleeping.
When I do have the time/energy to engage in interests, it's mostly games, manga and anime. I love d&d but havent had anyone to play with in several years.
I'm currently playing Kingdom Comr Deliverence and watching A Certain Magical Index.
Oh yeah and SS lol

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife, JayDog and Ghost2211
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Went from a switch lite to a standard switch, and you can't take your island with you. It was worth the upgrade, but still sucks. I like the new one but it's harder to get into it.
Ugh that really does suck, seems like a pretty big oversight by Nintendo. I would definitely never guess that was an issue. But yea.. losing progress on anything, even things other than video games is very defeating, harder to regain traction.

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife and Ghost2211
nora.

nora.

Be Free
Jan 2, 2021
Self harm and ss. I don't use alcohol cuz I live with my parents and I don't wanna come home drunk. I don't really cope that much.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ansiedad, WornOutLife, MindFrog and 1 other person
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
So, right now, I'm drinking some awesome vodka and got happy and kinda drunk already but I was thinking....

"Okay. Alcohol is the only thing that is making me cope with life. Otherwise, I would be already dead"

Thus, I wonder, How do you cope with life until "the day" finally comes????

Alcohol, Drugs, Movies? What is it?

I bet your answers will be really interesting and I might get some alternatives because I know how bad alcohol is for my health but who cares!? I'll be gone by the 21st of January if I get my sn and my plan works.

Hugs and Love,

Matt
My nightwalks, I live for walking at night when no ones around. I break out the old musty coat, the headphones and phone, and will walk for two to three hours at a time. When on campus away from home they are even better since there's things to look at like the tops of car garages that overlook cities, or exploring and finding new towns that I can go to on foot. Aside from that games, those arent good for coping, but my walks help to keep me skinny so I can't complain.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Bigpink, Cockatoo, Élégie and 3 others
H

hellodarkness

Dec 8, 2020
I'm glad your kids are helping so much! Also, clonazepam is a great "friend" ! I miss him but I fell in love with lorazepam 4mg lol
I have a love-hate with it. Clonazepam makes me stupid which I hate, but it also makes me not a problem to other people. I wouldn't trust myself with other benzos. I'm glad you've got the tolerance to be able to go hard and be able to breathe a bit. Only good thing about benzos

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
JayDog

JayDog

Jan 3, 2021
Mostly by reading this forum, playing videogames and going for a long walks.
But I can never be completely calm, there's always atleast spark of anxiety in my brain and stomach.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: demuic, Fehler, WornOutLife and 2 others
Noriv159

Noriv159

Sigh.
Oct 22, 2020
I'm always on my knees because of the wait but I've been thinking of trying drinking.

• Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic and WornOutLife
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Honestly I don't know, I'm struggling with this too. I paint, draw, watch YouTube, movies and series, play games, drink alcohol, self harm, care about my bunny, visiting SS, being on Reddit... but this is just not enough. Why am I waiting till the day comes if all I'm doing is just trying to fill in the time, why not just end it now if I'm so tired of this all

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: adam&eve, ansiedad, Élégie and 2 others
C

Cockatoo

From Russia
Sep 9, 2020
I'm not a gamer, but I enjoyed Assassin's Creed including the 4'th part so much! And I wonderfully spend these two weeks playing games and watching old cartoons from my childhood like Lion King, Ice Age, Sindbad and so on)

• Love
Reactions: Venessolotic and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm not a gamer, but I enjoyed Assassin's Creed including the 4'th part so much! And I wonderfully spend these two weeks playing games and watching old cartoons from my childhood like Lion King, Ice Age, Sindbad and so on)
Old cartoons are the best!
A few weeks ago, I laughed my as* off with Tom and Jerry lol

• Love
Reactions: Bigpink and Cockatoo
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
Honestly, sleeping, researching ways to ctb and idk if that'd be considered coping as it doesn't necessarily help.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cockatoo and WornOutLife
C

Cockatoo

From Russia
Sep 9, 2020
I've almost forgotten about fanfictons!) Reading them also helps me to feel better)

• Love
Reactions: demuic, MindFrog and WornOutLife
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
I spoke weed every day, so that helps mitigate strong feels when they erupt, aside from that I read (currently, "I'm thinking of ending things"), watch Netflix & movies (I've made of old movies I wanna see before I die), MUSIC (I'm constantly adding to my CTB playlist) & meditation (leaving space everyday to think about death & dying) & have to occasional drink if I have alcohol handy.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Fehler, WornOutLife and ansiedad
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
I've been staying out of the room where my SN is. Every time I see the bottle I'm drawn to it. And I eat every three hours - an empty stomach is just a blank slate for a Stat dose. :shy:

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: Fehler and WornOutLife
alpacasuitcase

alpacasuitcase

Jan 22, 2021
I work and get ready for "the day" really slowly since I know I have to wait 4 weeks. Then over drive on preparations and then can set a final date

TooMuchToBear

TooMuchToBear

Student
Jan 3, 2021
I spoke weed every day, so that helps mitigate strong feels when they erupt, aside from that I read (currently, "I'm thinking of ending things"), watch Netflix & movies (I've made of old movies I wanna see before I die), MUSIC (I'm constantly adding to my CTB playlist) & meditation (leaving space everyday to think about death & dying) & have to occasional drink if I have alcohol handy.
Are you set on a date?

E

eternaltroubador

Jan 30, 2021
So, right now, I'm drinking some awesome vodka and got happy and kinda drunk already but I was thinking....

"Okay. Alcohol is the only thing that is making me cope with life. Otherwise, I would be already dead"

Thus, I wonder, How do you cope with life until "the day" finally comes????

Alcohol, Drugs, Movies? What is it?
During the day, I sleep a lot. Watch old movies, read, listen to music, just try to pass the time. I've been avoiding talking too much to people because I know that will only make it harder when i leave. My nights I spend drunk, high, or both. The euphoria and warmth is really nice, and it really helps alleviate my anxiety. I also play ukulele and sing, sometimes write songs, but I havent quite felt up to that the last few days.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie and WornOutLife