• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

lizzywizzy09

Experienced
May 11, 2024
Under other circumstances I'd love to stay and try to live my best life but my body is ruined and I cannot stay in it because it causes me extreme dysphoria and its health is rapidly declining. For those stuck in an impossibile situation, how do you cope with this on a day to day basis, knowing it's not a matter of "want" but having to go because the future is unlivable no matter what?

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21, Forever Sleep, DepressedDude and 5 others
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
Under other circumstances I'd love to stay and try to live my best life but my body is ruined and I cannot stay in it because it causes me extreme dysphoria and its health is rapidly declining. For those stuck in an impossibile situation, how do you cope with this on a day to day basis, knowing it's not a matter of "want" but having to go because the future is unlivable no matter what?
In much the same situation. My nose is destroyed from medication abuse and I can't breathe normally. My life is ruined, but before this happened I loved life. I want to stay but I cannot as I can't breathe. I cope with this through my thoughts. I remind myself this isn't forever. I have SN in my wardrobe and once the proposed treatments end (they are trying surgery and psychological therapy) I will CTB.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, lizzywizzy09 and tpboy
tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023
You just have to face the reality of your situation. That is what i have been grappling with.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, dkrw and dggtscccvfd
L

lizzywizzy09

Experienced
May 11, 2024
You just have to face the reality of your situation. That is what i have been grappling with.
I am past that point I'm afraid. I can't accept the reality if it, especially since the worst of it could have been avoided with early treatment had I had a proper diagnosis. So there's a heavy guilt and self loathing there. Best case scenario for me is to keep living at home as a disabled person with chronic health issues and never leave the house and seeing anyone but I can't accept that. It's not a life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and dggtscccvfd
tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023
I am on my 11th year now of living at home and have not been able to leave even once. Everything has to come here to me. Im too sick to leave.

• Aww..
Reactions: suffering_mo_7, DepressedDude and Praestat_Mori
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
I am on my 11th year now of living at home and have not been able to leave even once. Everything has to come here to me. Im too sick to leave.
What's wrong with you if you don't mind sharing?

Reactions: DepressedDude
L

lizzywizzy09

Experienced
May 11, 2024
I'm so sorry. We don't deserve this. Inbox is open if you ever want to talk about it.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd
Vicolo cieco

Vicolo cieco

May 14, 2024
I try to deal exclusively with people that can understand my predicament, ignoring false positivity.

Reactions: lizzywizzy09
L

lizzywizzy09

Experienced
May 11, 2024
I try to deal exclusively with people that can understand my predicament, ignoring false positivity.
False positivity is a disease. Society puts too much focus on mental health and not enough on practical concerns leading to poor quality of life, talk about reversing the cause and the effect.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Vicolo cieco
tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023
What's wrong with you if you don't mind sharing?
I was in the military and got some injury and possibly ptsd. Then a bad motorcycle wreck that was not my fault. Then because of the head trauma i was diagnosed with als/motor neuron disease.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: dggtscccvfd, Forever Sleep, lizzywizzy09 and 1 other person
DepressedDude

DepressedDude

Life destroyed by invega
Apr 21, 2024
Hoping that I die in my sleep is the only thing that keeps me going. It's unlikely but it has happened to some people.

L

lizzywizzy09

Experienced
May 11, 2024
Hoping that I die in my sleep is the only thing that keeps me going. It's unlikely but it has happened to some people.
I wish there was a way to increase the odds of that happening. I hope I die having the best kind of dream.

Reactions: DepressedDude