• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Anonymous_Angel

Anonymous_Angel

Apr 14, 2024
Don't Canadians have access to MAID, or will they not do it for the mentally ill?
ive looked into it cuz thats what i thought too and i found out that basically MAID for people whose only issue is mental disability is such a controversial topic that they just keep pushing the date at which theyll make any decision about it. currently theyre saying they arent gonna make any decision until march of 2027 and until then it just isnt available at all. basically trudeau saying i know im not getting re-elected and pushing it onto the next guy lol.... but as u could imagine i dont wanna wait until march of 2027 LOL (especially considering theres no guarantee their decision actually will be to allow it... and judging by pierre polievre (most likely the next prime minister)'s views in general i am very doubtful they will allow it)

Reactions: melancholymallory03
melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
Don't Canadians have access to MAID, or will they not do it for the mentally ill?
I think they might be expanding it for mentally ill people now , I could be wrong though…
I know in the Netherlands suicidal people can apparently get access to it

Anonymous_Angel

Anonymous_Angel

Apr 14, 2024
I think they might be expanding it for mentally ill people now , I could be wrong though…
I know in the Netherlands suicidal people can apparently get access to it
idk about the netherlands but here in canada thats not true. see my previous reply above ^^