• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
My mum said it's wrong, my dad said it's expected and wanted to know what took me so long.
Some got religious I forgot to mention those ones and offered medallions to me to wear or watch movies.

whatacatastrophe

whatacatastrophe

just shoot me already
Sep 8, 2020
In my experience... nobody really ever mentioned it again. Pretended it didn't happen.

Borntodie29

Borntodie29

Oct 4, 2020
My family just went on with their day as if it's no big deal. No help or consoling.

sourpink

sourpink

struggling in the direction of better
Aug 27, 2020
after my most recent (idk like 4 years ago?) attempt, I heard a lot of "if you had really wanted to kill yourself you'd be dead right now" like what, now I'm getting invalidated and not taken seriously but rather as an inconvenience? I didn't try hard enough? awesome. I did 'really want to kill myself'. SI kicked in for whatever reason (I hadn't had any SI with an attempt in longer than I can remember) and I called an ambulance. the drs treated me like garbage and gave me staples despite my telling them I would have an allergic reaction. spoiler: I did indeed have an allergic reaction. getting the staples removed hurt. when I say something hurts, it really hurts. my pain tolerance is high.