• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

violetskies

violetskies

always sleepy
Feb 1, 2024
i'm behind at everything at uni. i've got like three late assignments that were due weeks ago and a bunch more coming up and i can't even write a single fucking word. i've already taken two years out for mental health and this is my last year before i (hopefully) can graduate but at this rate i'm gonna fail. i'm already listed as a 'student at risk' because of my eating disorder and i just don't know how normal people do it. how do they finish uni on time? how do they do assignments and just live life as normal? i can't even leave my room most days and i spend so much time hoping i go to sleep and never wake up. when did it all become so hard? how do people do it?

Abyssal

Abyssal

Recovered and alive, less suicidal
Nov 26, 2023
Not a normal person but: society has groomed me into deeming my worth on my ability to complete tasks. If I don't do the work I'll just want to die even more and be reminded of a worse time in my childhood.

Normal people? No clue. I'm not even sure I believe normal people exist anymore, it just seems so alien.

violetskies

violetskies

always sleepy
Feb 1, 2024
Not a normal person but: society has groomed me into deeming my worth on my ability to complete tasks. If I don't do the work I'll just want to die even more and be reminded of a worse time in my childhood.

Normal people? No clue. I'm not even sure I believe normal people exist anymore, it just seems so alien.
i used to be able to do so well in school so i was in a similar position but since my anorexia has fluctuated and im currently in quite a bad spot with it now my efficiency at uni work is basically non existent. it makes me want to ctb every time im trying and failing to do the easiest tasks.

i agree with you that normal people probably don't exist. i dont even really know why i said that it just felt like the most fitting. i guess in my head i don't understand how anyone can just not struggle every day.

• Hugs
Reactions: Thia
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
i'm behind at everything at uni. i've got like three late assignments that were due weeks ago and a bunch more coming up and i can't even write a single fucking word. i've already taken two years out for mental health and this is my last year before i (hopefully) can graduate but at this rate i'm gonna fail. i'm already listed as a 'student at risk' because of my eating disorder and i just don't know how normal people do it. how do they finish uni on time? how do they do assignments and just live life as normal? i can't even leave my room most days and i spend so much time hoping i go to sleep and never wake up. when did it all become so hard? how do people do it?
Dont blame yourself too much. Mostly, its all about having being blessed with good genetics + good financial and emotional support from family. So basicaly its not on your control and its not necessarily your fault.

Last edited:
lemonbunny

lemonbunny

daydreaming the pain away ☆.。.:*・°
Sep 9, 2023
i can relate so hard, i'm on the verge of taking a gap year because i can't do this shit anymore. i also have three late assignments what a coincidence :( but srsly, i'm just on the outside looking in when it comes to my classmates. i don't even understand anything in class

• Love
Reactions: violetskies
violetskies

violetskies

always sleepy
Feb 1, 2024
i can relate so hard, i'm on the verge of taking a gap year because i can't do this shit anymore. i also have three late assignments what a coincidence :( but srsly, i'm just on the outside looking in when it comes to my classmates. i don't even understand anything in class
exactly ! i sit in seminars and people answer questions that i never understand and i just sit there wondering why im here at all

• Aww..
Reactions: lemonbunny
sirciroc

sirciroc

Feb 4, 2024
im in a similar boat. its been seven years since i started and im still not done. my parents are starting to get fed up with me. i dont know how people just get shit done. it never came naturally to me. it still doesn't, even when i know its required. i just feel like it would be easier to rot in the ground lmao

• Hugs
Reactions: newintown
violetskies

violetskies

always sleepy
Feb 1, 2024
im in a similar boat. its been seven years since i started and im still not done. my parents are starting to get fed up with me. i dont know how people just get shit done. it never came naturally to me. it still doesn't, even when i know its required. i just feel like it would be easier to rot in the ground lmao
academic pressure is fucking horrific and i wish it was just... calmer - i hope you can get through it. i hope we all can

sirciroc

sirciroc

Feb 4, 2024
academic pressure is fucking horrific and i wish it was just... calmer - i hope you can get through it. i hope we all can
covid messed me up bad. it ruined the whole experience for me. i honestly started making a plan two nights ago during a mental breakdown; either finish or ctb. i was really comfortable with ctb, but i honestly think im going to use this chance to give it once last genuine try, i already bought the materials for my next class so i might as well not waste it right? this is one of my biggest hurdles right now, so maybe i'll be able to recover if i cross it off. we'll see

but listen, if there's any good void to scream into it's this one. this probably wont be the last time i vent about it and im positive that there's plenty of other students on here who feel the same as us! rant about it to me if ya ever need to

violetskies

violetskies

always sleepy
Feb 1, 2024
covid messed me up bad. it ruined the whole experience for me. i honestly started making a plan two nights ago during a mental breakdown; either finish or ctb. i was really comfortable with ctb, but i honestly think im going to use this chance to give it once last genuine try, i already bought the materials for my next class so i might as well not waste it right? this is one of my biggest hurdles right now, so maybe i'll be able to recover if i cross it off. we'll see

but listen, if there's any good void to scream into it's this one. this probably wont be the last time i vent about it and im positive that there's plenty of other students on here who feel the same as us! rant about it to me if ya ever need to
i rlly hope the best for u ! uni is tough but it sounds like u rlly want to get through it and i believe that u can.

likewise about the ranting. u can pm me whenever if ur wanting to vent about uni stress :)

Reactions: sirciroc
DearMe

DearMe

Let’s have tea together.
Nov 6, 2023
Dear, I can't really tell you on that because I'm in a similar situation myself. Albeit, already a failed student and couldn't enrol on my second semester - yet, I still can go there.

My advisor was the last straw. I rarely go to my uni anymore because of him. I was struggling to deal with my mental health and he just whip me out of nowhere, called me out in a public hall due to my late assignments and absences. I can still remember the intense stares of other students towards me.

We can never relate to normalcy until we go back to where we came from. Just saying.;;;

violetskies

violetskies

always sleepy
Feb 1, 2024
Dear, I can't really tell you on that because I'm in a similar situation myself. Albeit, already a failed student and couldn't enrol on my second semester - yet, I still can go there.

My advisor was the last straw. I rarely go to my uni anymore because of him. I was struggling to deal with my mental health and he just whip me out of nowhere, called me out in a public hall due to my late assignments and absences. I can still remember the intense stares of other students towards me.

We can never relate to normalcy until we go back to where we came from. Just saying.;;;
i'm so sorry u went through that :(

everything can just feel so painful all the time

• Love
Reactions: DearMe
sirciroc

sirciroc

Feb 4, 2024

what kind of advisor is that...he sounds crazy

Abyssal

Abyssal

Recovered and alive, less suicidal
Nov 26, 2023
i agree with you that normal people probably don't exist. i dont even really know why i said that it just felt like the most fitting.
It is them who made the distinction between themselves and us "freaks" so don't apologize. Normal people do exist and they are ignorant to how alike we all are, I pity them.

• Love
Reactions: violetskies