• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Druggieboi07

Someone needs to put fent in my weed
Apr 3, 2024
So I've been with my girlfriend since November, she has had a lot of people die by suicide, she has been raped multiple times and is already a depressive. I need to know how to say my goodbyes and minimize the impact

• Aww..
Reactions: divinemistress36
johann_liebert

johann_liebert

verzweifelt
Nov 11, 2023
There is no way to "minimize the impact." The best you can do is break up with her normally before you CTB, to leave her with more anger and less sadness, and not cutting your entire existence out of her heart.

Reactions: AllMyDreams
T

ThatStateOfMind

Elementalist
Nov 13, 2021
So I've been with my girlfriend since November, she has had a lot of people die by suicide, she has been raped multiple times and is already a depressive. I need to know how to say my goodbyes and minimize the impact
Yeah I second what @johann_liebert said. You aren't going to minimize the impact in any way. No matter what you do, she's gonna find out that you CTB and there is no telling what she will feel, but it will undoubtedly be very unpleasant for her, regardless of what emotions she feels.