• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

itsover246

itsover246

Life destroyed by SSRIs
May 11, 2024
I need to die my suffering is getting so bad but these things keep holding me back.

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21, Hotsackage, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
There is no hell .

A human is just another animal like a cat , mouse , fish , fly, a cell

Do these animals go to hell ?

No . These other animals don't have souls, neither do humans..

Humans evolved from a single cell which is a machine without a soul

Why hasn't anyone ever detected a soul with all the technology and cameras?

Billions of smart phones and no videos of souls, spirits ghosts . Why are they hiding?

Last edited:
Reactions: Sageiois, divinemistress36, Otaku and 3 others
itsover246

itsover246

Life destroyed by SSRIs
May 11, 2024
Reactions: Leiden, sancta-simplicitas and divinemistress36
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
The only hell to me is this hellish existence, I see religion as completely fictional and invented by humans, I believe death to simply be non-existence, the permanent absence of all harm and suffering, I personally find so much comfort in the thought of ceasing to exist. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: divinemistress36
AR3S_

AR3S_

Forceful bliss
May 22, 2024
I need to die my suffering is getting so bad but these things keep holding me back.
My believe is there is no place worse than where we are now, this I believe, could be our hell; or at least it feels like that. I think if you're scared of there being a place worse then here, you should consider your choices before making your final decision, hope that helps :)

Reactions: escape_from_hell, Unknown21 and divinemistress36
Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
But we have souls
there is currently no scientific evidence whatsoever to support the existence of soul.
Besides the lack of any evidence, it's pretty easy to make a human appear soulless by damaging specific parts of brain matter. The brain drives consciousness and our experience of being human, once it dies so does the concept of us.

Reactions: Otaku and pthnrdnojvsc
T

Traveller12724

Student
May 14, 2024
You are already in hell my friend, unbearable suffering is kind of the definition of hell.

Reactions: Kurai, escape_from_hell, Unknown21 and 3 others
J

Jorms_McGander

Arcanist
Oct 17, 2023
My cat has a soul goddamnit. She's got the one that came from me. I'd like it back only because it's a cruelty to have a soul, I'd spare her an afterlife by having it back. But she also gets to experience higher faculties than she has now... hmm this is beginning to resemble the Garden of Eden and the original sin isn't it?

You're entitled to your own beliefs, of course, so I would suggest you seek out spiritual guidance. You may want to look outside of your own faith in order to find something that's a little more death-positive than any of the abrahamic faiths. Unless we're going to include the variety of martyrs who have died in the name of the abrahamic gods. Memento Mori are meant to remind you that you're gonna die and nothing you can do on Earth could really have an effect on the afterlife if you don't serve God in the current life, you know, by paying tithes and EXCEEDINGLY mortal things to want to do... lol.

Buddhism is one of the places I know I can send you to find death-accepting spirituality. Tibetan Buddhism includes a text described here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bardo_Thodol

It may be a stretch of the mind, or the soul if you'd rather, but consider that we are all connected by the same matter which is comprised of the same energy and can be broken back down into that energy. There's a continuous line of matter which connects you and I. What comprises us now has comprised not only other humans in the past but other forms of life, has comprised atmospheres, continents, and oceans. When we die, our matter will comprise other beings, and our energy will be recycled as well. There are some practical-seeming divisions between all these concepts, but also, there are practical-seeming unifications. We are as one, in the universe, and therefore any interpretation of that universe whether it comes from Christianity or Buddhism may be seen as a valid and psychologically useful tool.

Since you are psychologically troubled by this reality you find yourself in, consider using that tool.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
But we have souls
These other animals don't have souls, neither do humans..

Humans evolved from a single cell which is a machine without a soul

Why hasn't anyone ever detected a soul with all the technology and cameras?

Billions of smart phones and no videos of souls, spirits ghosts . Why are they hiding?

Last edited:
Reactions: Otaku and Darkover
E

estadiare

Aug 31, 2022
I wish I wasn't so neurotic and I normally don't believe in this kind of stuff, but the idea that consciousness could be never-ending seriously messes with me.. especially hell or the quantum suicide thought experiment from the many words interpretation that we could be immortal in a twisted way.

Otaku

Otaku

Experienced
Mar 2, 2024
Sorry. I know this is very controversial to some people. But come on. There is no hell or heaven. It's brain washing made to spark fear into people.
It's a bed time story. Nothing more.

Reactions: UmbraDweller, Unknown21, keg-ireland and 2 others
steppenwolf

steppenwolf

Not a student
Oct 25, 2023
An experience of ctb may well be hell, or not, but in any case it won't last long, much less forever. What you fear is the unknown.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
If there is a God then no loving source would codemn someone to hell for checking out early cause they cant handle all the suffering here. The bible made that up to scare people to keep them here

• Informative
Reactions: losing hope, tvo, Didn't do NUFFIN and 1 other person
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
If you really believe in hell I don't think you can (or should) overcome the fear of it. I mean… hell literally means eternal suffering.

So if you kill yourself, you condemn yourself to feeling whatever suffering you endure now, times a million, for all eternity because suicide is a mortal sin which guarantees you a one-way ticket to hell (assuming you are christian).

It makes no sense. You kill yourself to escape suffering… but in doing so you mutiply that suffering.

It seems like a bad deal, if you ask me, your friendly neighbour atheist who doesn't believe in either hell or heaven.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
As for hell, why do you believe in it? There is no evidence for it. (You believe in it because the idea was forced into your head as a child - by people who also had no evidence for it - and it's difficult to escape from that kind of childhood indoctrination.) Hell doesn't exist. Just forget about it.
As for survival instinct, the method you choose to ctb may be relevant. Some methods are probably easier than others. For eample, I would find it very difficult to ctb using a firearm, so difficult that I certainly won't use that method (even though I own a gun), but I would find it much easier to head off into the wilderness, in cold weather, knowing that I won't return.

Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
Hell does not exist, after death is nothingness. If you have been in a coma or been under anesthesia before, you will understand what nothingness is. Death is similar to this condition, or they are almost the same thing. You can overcome SI through benzos or alcohol, it depends on how prepared you are and whether you have made peace with the matter or not.
But we have souls
There is no such thing as the soul. It is a fantasy. The vital processes in your body are what keep you alive. Once these processes stop, you will die or stop living. It is that easy.

luks

luks

Jul 25, 2023
i don't know what religion you believe in but you could always convert to judaism. They don't believe in hell. i'm sure theres also other religions that don't believe in hell if you do some research. if you don't feel convinced by all the other replies that hell isn't real, converting is probably your best bet.

itsover246

itsover246

Life destroyed by SSRIs
May 11, 2024
i don't know what religion you believe in but you could always convert to judaism. They don't believe in hell. i'm sure theres also other religions that don't believe in hell if you do some research. if you don't feel convinced by all the other replies that hell isn't real, converting is probably your best bet.

Convert just to ctb ?

Eternal Sleep!

Eternal Sleep!

Stuck in mental prison, can't even enjoy nature!
May 13, 2023
Hell doesn't exist! It's all man-made crap to scare people and thus control people.

Reactions: UmbraDweller