Laurentj

Laurentj

Is it rumination - or is it lamentation?
Sep 13, 2023
I want to muster up the courage to finally do it and end it all but the only methods available to me right now are the road and knives of various sizes that are not very sharpened in the first place.
I'm very weak, i have half the strength of the average person, so I don't know if i can pierce the side of the head properly and I'm scared of doing it via the road and surviving. I want a surefire method that doesn't involve me trying to get things i don't have atleast and muster the courage to get over SI. i just want to do it while im at the peak of the best part of my life and i dont want to go downhill anymore as downhill is the only way i can go if i continue living. Any advice?

lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
train, tall bridge/building, dangerous mountain cliffs

Laurentj

Laurentj

Sep 13, 2023
train, tall bridge/building, dangerous mountain cliffs
There isnt anything like that around my town for miles away unfortunately, most of the place is just flattened pavement
There isnt anything like that around my town for miles away unfortunately, most of the place is just flattened pavement
i should also add i really cant go outside unless my family allow me to, so i cant go out for too long

Last edited:
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
hanging is the most common method among suicide completers

Laurentj

Laurentj

Sep 13, 2023
hanging is the most common method among suicide completers
I do know this but unfortunately we dont own most of the heavy duty stuff, there also isnt any tubing to use to suffocate in the family car, though i wish i could go out to get rope

Bobert_Beniro

Bobert_Beniro

Life sucks and then you die.
Mar 14, 2023
I want to muster up the courage to finally do it and end it all but the only methods available to me right now are the road and knives of various sizes that are not very sharpened in the first place.
I'm very weak, i have half the strength of the average person, so I don't know if i can pierce the side of the head properly and I'm scared of doing it via the road and surviving. I want a surefire method that doesn't involve me trying to get things i don't have atleast and muster the courage to get over SI. i just want to do it while im at the peak of the best part of my life and i dont want to go downhill anymore as downhill is the only way i can go if i continue living. Any advice?
Not all people are ready to jump or hang themselves; most likely, people do this if life becomes too hard. But you also have the SN/CO/N/Opiates/Amitriptyline methods, and in theory you can take a lot of antipsychotics in the cold winter and simply die from the cold without regaining consciousness

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it so inhumane how suicide is purposely made so inacessible, it should be much more straightforward to die, I will always hate how there isn't the option to just choose to fall asleep eternally. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, the difficulty of suicide is what has always kept me trapped here in my case.

Reactions: cscott