• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CuriosityAndCat

CuriosityAndCat

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Nov 2, 2023
There's a lot of new possible treatments for treatment resistant depression. One of the possible ones is psilocybin. How do I grow Magic Mushrooms (psilocybin) and has anyone seen good results with their treatment resistant depression?

nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
There's lots of guides to grow on the clearnet since that info isn't illegal to share. In some locales the spores are legal to order too. Doubleblind is a good site to start

Here's my experience with psilocybin

ClownCringe

ClownCringe

Remember being able to move?
Jan 18, 2020
You have to find a source to buy spores. google "uncle bens reddit"

J

J&L383

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
In Oregon they recently opened centers (one in Portland, and one in McMinnville, I believe) where you can have a psilocybin experience (a state referendum essentially legalizing it within the bounds of a designated licensed center) it does start at about $800 however. šŸ˜³. I'm giving serious consideration to it, but they already have a thousand people waiting!

In the meantime, as has been posted it's not hard to get the spores.

Reactions: CuriosityAndCat