• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MentallyBroken

MentallyBroken

Oct 7, 2022
I really want to CTB but I am afraid that I will pull out at the last second. How do I gain the courage and motivation to go through the process? I am open to drug suggestions.

• Hugs
Reactions: breezy999, Praestat_Mori, SenseOfLoss and 1 other person
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Obviously some prescription drugs, hard drugs, alcohol, CBD, ashwandgha etc, could all well help to varying degrees. But you'll probably find that the real courage comes from within yourself, when you're truly ready, and have accepted your fate. Sounds cheesy, but it's true, I can vouch for it. The body will always put up some kind of fight in the moment (if it can), but people with an iron will overcome any SI. May I ask, is complete hanging your method (based on profile pic)?

Reactions: DaysOfTomorrow
H

HappyForever?

Love from the deepest dream
Feb 14, 2021
There are a few ways to overcome SI. Using drugs is one good way. Another good way is using a method that causes less fear, like drinking a poison. Finally, you need to be mentally ready. Double checking that you are following protocol properly and that nothing can go wrong is a good way to reassure yourself mentally.

Last edited:
A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
Sweating a lot also helps the release the hormone that causes fear.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I imagine that many people managed to succeed in ctb as they had access to a reliable method that they felt confident in and either they just got so determined to leave or just knew that the time was right. I envy those people who managed to ctb despite suicide being purposely made so unnecessarily difficult in this world.

TheWorld'sLeftovers

TheWorld'sLeftovers

Low consciousness
Aug 23, 2023
I would make a full pros and cons list of staying alive. Then, make the decision to CTB. It helps with my confidence to know that I thought it through, throughly and rationally.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
L

LostFuture.

Aug 20, 2023
Loss of hope: nearly all of it for peaceful methods, all of it for painful methods.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori