• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
We are on a chunk of rock hurtling through space with a bunch of creatures on it fighting and killing each other so they can eat each other to survive. We have all types of bacteria, virus's diseases and illnesses of the most nightmarish sort. We have babies born with all sorts of deformities and handicaps and elderly with their brains that shrivel up while they lose their hearing eyesight and lose control over their bodily functions. We have billions of children and adults homeless and starving. We have droughts and famines. We have poverty and we are forced to work jobs we usually hate just to be able to afford food to survive. We have natural disasters, fires and all types of accidents. We lie steal and cheat. Manipulate beat and kill one another.

I could go on and on but you get the picture. We lie to our children from the youngest of ages telling them fairytales and religions to try to justify our bringing them here. We have no proof of any God but even if the bible is true it means we brought our children here knowing full well most people will end up in hell. We knew the dangers, struggle and suffering yet we brought them here anyways. We lie to them as these people here are doing to you and tell them look at the good in life. We say life can be whatever you make it and you can give it any meaning you want. How lame is this. Uhm, actually…no you can't. You see it's a thing called reality that gets it the way. And you gotta be pretty sick and narcissistic to ignore it and be able to look your children and others who are struggling in their face and feed them this bs.

So no, I'm not gonna sit here and lie to you like everyone else. Unfortunately I don't have any good solutions for you either. But I can suggest that even if you or I or anyone else can't do anything to undo being born or escape this hell the very least we can do is to refrain from our biological impulses to breed and be responsible and guilty for bringing more people here to suffer the same way. Our lives will still be meaningless and painful but at the very least our lives will still be able to look in the mirror and smile knowing we did our part to prevent adding to what we have been forced to endure. Besides this most important thing I suggest doing whatever you can to help you cope getting through another day. If that means drugs so be it. Don't feel obligated to do anything society tells you your supposed to do. Do whatever you want as long as your not hurting anyone and do what you can to try to not hurt yourself. Be aware that if you ever become incapacitated most places don't allow assisted euthanasia. They will force you to suffer even through the longest most agonizing death. I suggest educating yourself on how to terminate yourself in the same humane way you would for your pet. And keep whatever materials you need to do so in a safe and accessable location. Try not to use it until you must. For many people just knowing they have it for when they need it brings much comfort and actually keeps them alive much longer than they otherwise would. I suggest not letting any women manipulate you and it is best to stop caring about them all together if you can. This is also good for any relationship in your life. The sooner you let go of everyone the easier it is because you will inevitably lose everyone anyways. There is no way around it. Everything is temporal.

P

pasho25000

Student
Jan 17, 2024
I really related to what you said, it's very deep and so true

Reactions: sserafim
Himeasa

Himeasa

Feb 6, 2023
It's horrid. We are thrown into life as mere genetic vessels with the impulse to breed and then perish. Everything after; love, happiness; is just a romanticist recontextualization of our reward cycles. Most people just try to survive until their shift is over, until the work week is over, until the next Christmas or whichever holiday, just to do it all again. We cope fruitlessly with the march of time.