• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Cuecumber

Jun 20, 2024
I've tried to CTB several times, but failed due to my body physically paralyzing whenever I was about to stab myself in the heart. Due to this fact I turned to this site to get assistance on committing CTB and get method suggestions and tips as my psychological health is fucked to the point I'm unable to come up with anything.

I'd like for a CTB method suggestion to contain all these factors so I could avoid suffering even more than I need to in the future:

- Induce little to no brain damage
- 'Look' and be painless
- Be seemingly innocent for the unsuspecting eye and avoid as much legal trouble as possible (I'm in Finland so I'll get arrested if I'm caught with anything that could be used to harm self or others)
- Be something other than stabbing or anything similar so my body won't paralyze to prevent a painful experience
- Be easy to access (I have a budget of 50 euros at my disposal)
- Have no one else around at all, so no assist methods
-
- Most importantly and obviously, effective enough for me to CTB

(My exact motives for CTB isn't important. What is important to know is I'm not waiting forever while suffering in every way any longer. Keep in mind though that my reasoning for committing CTB is purely logical and is in no way even remotely associated with my feelings winning me over and that I've already lost everyone who actually helped and cared about me, so no one will mourn for my death because they loved me. I used to hav. Also if I forget to add something here I'll add it later)

A

abbababa

Jul 7, 2024
i don't actually have the idea, but would like to find an answer to that too. do you think jumping is a good option for smth like this?

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
No one here can recommend you a specific method, because it is not very legal.

You need to do your own research.

I understand this may be hard, but it is necessary.

Here we have, among others, a collection of some methods:

C

Cuecumber

Jun 20, 2024
i don't actually have the idea, but would like to find an answer to that too. do you think jumping is a good option for smth like this?
I mean you do damage your brain most likely, so probably not. Not that I care enough to actually assist someone in CTB, just wanting me to CTB myself if you catch my drift.

M

mrtime87

Jul 9, 2024
Get a gun. Otherwise, jump from a tall structure. There really is nothing that will fit all your criteria.