Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
Foul play. There's always a scandal when one dies, and always a lost of strong potential suspects. This could be true, or it be our way of wanting to believe they could never be depressed or troubled. On the other hand, maybe they dont, overdoes as easily. Maybe we just tend to notice it more. When a 16 yr dies behind a dumpster with a needle in their arm. It doesnt always make the news. When whitney Houston dies in a bath tub, everyone knows. Ms. Houston only died once. That 16 yr old dies more than a few times a year.

BornofDust

BornofDust

Student
Dec 11, 2020
i am pathetic though. i cry so much, i am frightened of the future. i dont have a great job., i have no money, i need a partner to help me rent otherwise it would be a shared house and even then thats expensive.
it is all so very pathetic, in a sense that it is heart breaking, distressing and so very miserable at times.

i just remembered, im off to read the thread about getting over si.
Your emotions are not your fault though, yes you may be pathetic by societies very(in my opinion) demented standards but. I'm very sorry your going through these things, Your just overwhelmed with things and expressing them here, that's not being pathetic in a realistic sense, that's just facing a crap hand by society. I'm really sorry about your misery and life situation. It's important though to give yourself some self-compassion until things get slightly less miserable. I hope your situation gets resolved soon I hope that you may find peace someday through your final act if you decide to do do so. That'll be the ultimate kindness you can give yourself.

ohhgeeitsme

ohhgeeitsme

Wizard
Feb 5, 2020
Not to menton, who knows how many attempts these celebrities made before they actually succeeded.. like a lot of us. We only hear the success stories, unless they come out and talk about it themselves.

Reactions: shadowchaser and Nodscene
awfullife

awfullife

Arcanist
Nov 16, 2019
Illuminati gets to some of them. It's pretty well known in some circles.