LifeTransit_1

LifeTransit_1

Death is inevitable. I just want mine early.
Oct 25, 2023
Transit truly is life, and life truly is transit. You aren't as much of a transit enthusiast now that you're older?
I am still one... but with so much shit going on in my life I just can't enjoy doing my Transit related crap anymore... (Thanks to my stupid family)

enduringwinter

enduringwinter

of angels
Jun 20, 2024
Very poetic. It makes me think of the proverb: "What good is the warmth of summer, without the cold of winter to give it sweetness." Here's hoping that someday you'll have one hell of a summer.
Thank you your sentiment warms my heart. I wish the pain could become more manageable for you.

pollux

pollux

Knight of Infinite Resignation
May 24, 2024
I like star names, and Pollux is a cool one.

Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
All my life I have been anonymous\ Unknown, to myself and to others. 21 is my age.

H

HereTomorrow

On break. Read "About" on profile.
Feb 1, 2024
I came here for recovery without intervention to the ER once more for suicidial thoughts. I realized upon joining it's kinda pro-lifey, and I really do wanna change my name but eh, everyone knows me as this. I kinda vibe with the name now.

Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
I would've been @Cristofori, had I not submitted a pretty shitty explanation for joining. Cristofori's Dream is a beautiful song, I'm not one who has an eye for what makes a good classical composition, but it's one of the most beautiful piano songs I've ever heard. This specific Windows Movie Maker MV makes me extremely nostalgic, because this is a video+song I would always return to as a child using YouTube for the first time.

As for my current username? Idk I just felt like it
198432 IMG 1860

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Why, do the birds, go on singing??
Mar 14, 2024
I wasn't going for creativity, or to make friends and chat, so I went with something that would let people know I'm wanting to CTB & to get help in finding useful info, tips, sources of materials, a partner, etc.

So I went with the "serious" route.
I would've been @Cristofori, had I not submitted a pretty shitty explanation for joining. Cristofori's Dream is a beautiful song, I'm not one who has an eye for what makes a good classical composition, but it's one of the most beautiful piano songs I've ever heard. This specific Windows Movie Maker MV makes me extremely nostalgic, because this is a video+song I would always return to as a child using YouTube for the first time.

As for my current username? Idk I just felt like it
View attachment 143419

This sounds like scary music to mešŸ˜’

The middle doesn't thoughšŸ˜

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante
demitriusmigsysvotf

demitriusmigsysvotf

It takes a man to be a man
Oct 1, 2023
Demtirius Demarcus Bartholomew James the III Jr.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
It's a nickname someone used to call me with over 15 years ago, someone I never got over.

Reactions: Linda
littleinsanity

littleinsanity

Krackhead Bunni
Jun 21, 2024
I realised my brain got fried. Not in a good and fun way anymore. Also can't use my usual username or it might worry some people.
I'm childish and immature too therefore "little"