pretzelsandballoons

pretzelsandballoons

dopamine ridden bastard <33.
Jul 11, 2023
:p hehe, I like your kitten ensemble. can't work out how to change my username
thanku finch, they're on their way! - go 2 account details, should b able to click on a change button there

• Love
Reactions: finchinwildmint
finchinwildmint

finchinwildmint

Feb 2, 2024
thanku finch, they're on their way! - go 2 account details, should b able to click on a change button there
wonder what they have to tell me :-) there isn't a change button next to my username in account details, only one next to my email. maybe it's because i'm a new member?

Reactions: pretzelsandballoons
pretzelsandballoons

pretzelsandballoons

dopamine ridden bastard <33.
Jul 11, 2023
wonder what they have to tell me :-) there isn't a change button next to my username in account details, only one next to my email. maybe it's because i'm a new member?
important things ofc :) - ohh, prob why yea

breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
I simply love a cool breeze.

Sitting outside on a cool windy day with the sun shining and a few clouds in the sky is as close as I'll get to having peace.

• Love
Reactions: StardustMonkey, Life_and_Death and pretzelsandballoons
gu1klh

gu1klh

Jan 12, 2021
it was the school's login for pcs. it used to be my username on a whole bunch of sides because i was just very uncreative. at this point i've gotten more creative and i use different usernames

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
It's an anagram for the username I usually use. It also has "Dr" in it which is ironic because I hate doctors and I'd like to throw them in an arc.

Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
The better ones were already taken, by myself actually, so that's what was left.

S

StardustMonkey

Jan 18, 2024
I figured I am essentially a stardust monkey i.e. a monkey-like (or ape-like) creature composed of stardust. I am drawn to the beauty, the absurdity, and the mystery of thinking of my life like that.

Reactions: breezeboy and pretzelsandballoons
T

the old man

Dec 23, 2023
🤔 I'm an old man 🙄

• Yay!
Reactions: breezeboy, pretzelsandballoons and throneofdispair03
BetweenRadioStations

BetweenRadioStations

🎲🎲
Aug 10, 2021
I chose my username because I felt I had multiple parts in me (in a similar sense to alters) wanting different things from me.

I felt pulled in different directions as if I was Between Radio Stations

M

Morpho

-
Feb 3, 2024
Morpho is a butterfly that I find beautiful

Reactions: breezeboy
sammiechzxv

sammiechzxv

just a girl who's kinda sad
Aug 7, 2023
My name with random letters after it. Idk I just came up with it fast because I hated my old username.

Rapière

Rapière

On the brink
Jul 7, 2022
A cool looking sword carried by fremch and italian aristocrats in the renaissance era.

• Love
Reactions: breezeboy
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Just like the dinosaurs, I want myself out of this world 💚🦖

Reactions: elimliadam and Doombox
Doombox

Doombox

Who knows, who cares
Apr 7, 2022
A doom box is a forgotten box full of random crap, like if you move and you end up with some old boxes in a dark corner in a basement or garage that you never get around to opening because it's all crap you don't need, that's a doom box. I'm kind of a human doom box. I guess organizers chose the word doom because it stands for "didn't organize, only moved"...just stuff that gets shuffled from one house to the next.
Just like the dinosaurs, I want myself out of this world 💚🦖
From a purely selfish perspective, it would be amazing if an asteroid took us all out in, say, ten minutes.

Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
Mine came from the song "Sound of Silence" from the band Disturbed.

Pangolin

Pangolin

Perfecting my plan >:3
Feb 3, 2024
My second favorite animal that honestly deserves more attention. If you don't know what they are you should look them up, it's worth it I promise. My first favorite would identifyiing, which obviously I'm trying to avoid

edit: changed my pfp to one of em

Last edited:
Ironborn

Ironborn

Student
Jan 29, 2024
Took mine from A Song of Ice and Fire
Tried and failed to drown myself. Felt fitting when I chose it.

U

undesirednlazy

Jan 21, 2024
its how i feel about myself. i want to feel cute or sexy but i feel almost barred from it 'undesired' and i dont want to go to work or school or do anything the system demands of me 'nlazy'

redeeming_butterfly

redeeming_butterfly

Life is no more beautiful than its cruelest suffer
May 15, 2024
I see myself in the stage of a non-viable chrysalis and long for the moment when the butterfly breaks out and flies to freedom.
The redeeming butterfly ... for me, the moment of death.

• Love
Reactions: thebelljarrr and ijustwishtodie
floating_cloud

floating_cloud

fading
May 30, 2024
Just chose something so random so people I know wont find out I'm here lmao

Reactions: ChronicPainExistent
AdamOndiAhman

AdamOndiAhman

dreaming on kolob
Feb 8, 2024
i read somewhere that it meant 'the posterity of adam is in trouble' or pretty much fcked. and i guess it just stuck with me.

Last edited:
enduringwinter

enduringwinter

of angels
Jun 20, 2024
Chinese name for the honeysuckle flower. I feel like my life is all about enduring a bitter winter that never turns into any other season

• Hugs
Reactions: ChronicPainExistent
H

HarryCobean

Apr 12, 2024
First pun that came to mind as I was filling in the form. Rubbish pun it is too.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
The Jester part is a reference to The Garden and I honestly don't know what was going through my head when I decided to add in the Eviscerated part. I don't remember that part of my thought process.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: pretzelsandballoons and psp3000
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I just wish to die. That's literally it. My username is just expressing my feeling

Reactions: eatantz and psp3000
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Horse of Don Quixote, loved how it sounds. Aura of romance

• Informative
Reactions: psp3000 and sserafim
eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
My name starts with 'A' so i was thinking of an animal/creature that starts with an A and i only thought of antelope. They're also called 'ant eaters' then i realised my name starts with 'Ant'. So i switched it around since ant eater was taken

ChronicPainExistent

ChronicPainExistent

One day at a time
Jan 3, 2024
Chronic pain has basically dictated my existence. At the time, it was all I could think think about, really. In hindsight, I've kind of wished I had chosen something less... crude.

I was a transit enthusiast when I was younger and so thats why I chose to put transit in it.
Transit truly is life, and life truly is transit. You aren't as much of a transit enthusiast now that you're older?

It is my name. I just didn't include the surname. My icon is a slightly exaggerated version of what I look like these days. (I don't - yet - need a stick to get around.)
It would seem you appear to be quite kind and nice to be around.

Chinese name for the honeysuckle flower. I feel like my life is all about enduring a bitter winter that never turns into any other season
Very poetic. It makes me think of the proverb: "What good is the warmth of summer, without the cold of winter to give it sweetness." Here's hoping that someday you'll have one hell of a summer.

• Hugs
Reactions: enduringwinter