• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

WearyOfStruggling

Male, 54
May 23, 2020
Consider Nitrogen......I chose Nitrogen and told the welding supply company I was using it for storing food in 5 gallon containers. Purchased a 40 cu ft gas cylinder and regulator from him with no problem. Same procedure as Helium.
LADY007, thanks for replying, but I was able to buy Helium online as I described in the posts below. Your idea sounds good, but I like that I was able to purchase helium online rather than going to a local gas supplier. The supplier I used sells helium and argon online, but not nitrogen. I believe that's the case for the other supplier mentioned in the PPeH as well.

Hi,
This is my first post, and I am trying to follow the rules of the site, but if I advertently break any rules, please notify me, or the moderators can please edit or remove this post.

Today I ordered a 20 cu ft cylinder of industrial helium from a supplier abbreviated WS that I found easily with Google search. Their website says they ship throughout the US, and I called them to confirm. The man that answered my call said they had an empty tank in stock and just needed 24 hrs to get it filled. He said payment for filled helium tanks must be made by wire transfer only. When I asked why, he said it was a "high fraud" item. I placed my order on the website this afternoon and am waiting for an email with the wire transfer instructions he promised. If anyone has experience or further information about this subject, I would be interested in replies or PMs.
Update: The company emailed the wire transfer information the following morning, and I called them to ask a few more questions. The man who answered explained that the reason they require full helium tanks to be paid by wire transfer is that in the past when they had accepted credit card payment, a large portion of customers would report to their credit card company that the cylinder they received was empty, so the credit card would issue a refund and their company would take the loss. They also sell full Argon cylinders, but that didn't happen for those.

The man confirmed that there was no hazmat surcharge, just the small ground shipping fee, and it would be delivered by the company in brown trucks to my house with no signature required. He didn't ask me any questions about what I needed it for. I chose helium so I could have a cover story about using it to inflate balloons since I don't know about welding, but I think it would have been fine if I had ordered Argon. They don't sell nitrogen in shippable cylinders.

It arrived this morning. It feels surreal to have it in my house. I have started researching the other items needed and I think I can buy them all locally, but I believe it will be a struggle to actually do so. I have been procrastinating in so many areas of life that it seems very natural to do so again. I am tentatively planning to end one night next week. It seems so strange and alien to think about it so I just want to distract myself by thinking of anything else.

Last edited:
Reactions: PeacefulStars
Beachygirl

Beachygirl

Jan 3, 2020
It's going to be jumping or hanging with me. Although where I live in England there are few places to jump but so small in ft. I would have to travel to the nearest place that's high enough and that's the forth Road bridge now it's alot quieter.
Beachy head is really high its 531ft

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I really had to have a lot of thought put into what I could reasonably stand to do. I have some opioids but vomit very easily for almost anything. So CO is probably the only way I could ever do it.

A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Id like something quick and easy, without long preparations. I want to be there on the spot and able to do it without too much thinking. So id prefer gun or jumping.

AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
Powdered N. Less to drink and peaceful.

saltshaker

saltshaker

salt shaker, rule breaker
Jan 29, 2021
SN sounds like the gold standard to me, it's effective, easy to get and unlikely to cause permanent damage if it fails.

People worry about the nausea and saltiness, but to me these seem like minor concerns if you really intend to kill yourself.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Jump from 100+m onto concrete or full suspension are the ones I'm looking at. Can't be bothered to fuck around with bitcoins and a god-damned chemistry set just to die.

• Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens and Mentalmick
UiopQwerty

UiopQwerty

Mage
Dec 17, 2020
I have tried with partial hanging. With a cable. With some socks. (Yes, socks!)
It all ended with me seeing some stars and a "close curtain" scenario. I have had the luck to be able to stop and
sit down to think about it again. There are some presure points along your neck, find those and youre out.

Take care.
Dont choke yourself. Find the right pressure points.

Reactions: PeacefulStars
PeacefulStars

PeacefulStars

Like tears in rain
Feb 10, 2021
I've contemplated on it for a long time, and after all the research i've done, it'll most likely be CO or SN in the end. Originally I had wanted to ctb by partial hanging; perfected it and found my sweet spot with the extras i'd take to drift off. I decided against it in the end though as I knew the aftermath would be quite hard on the eyes for anyone coming in the hotel room. Something where I can surround myself in the warmth of a soft blanket and hide myself better for a fast cleanup for the cleanup crew is the most preferred. SN will most likely be ordered soon as it's still quite easy to attain where I live. I'd rather have it readily available right next to me then try again in a couple months and have it not be. I also have most of my CO kit ready as well. Good to have several options.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: UiopQwerty

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
SN, since it's accessible and I'm such a pain wimp. As a backup I'm considering headbutting a train with earbuds and maybe a blindfold because I'm sensitive to sensory stimuli.

• Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens
Bedrock48

Bedrock48

Dreadful damage, dreadful destiny
Feb 1, 2021
SN would be my go-to if I am able to get hold of it. Seems like a method where I could most likely get over SI and if I am saved I don't really have to worry about having permenant damage/disability. Caffeine potentially, similar to SN just (in my experience) more painful and less likely to succeed. Otherwise, I've thought about feigning a suicide attempt with paracetamol or something then bloodletting in hospital. Most risky and highest chance of failure or interference. I just want a method that isn't super messy and relatively painless. Options are pretty limited

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
My method of choice is either yew or pong pong.

For yew, I can't remember how I found it, but I guess when I looked up poisonous plants, there came a picture of it and figured that there was a yew bush just outside in the front yard when I was living with my grandparents. So it was very accessible, 'specially since I found a vacant park where there was a yew bush, and I can buy seeds when the season isn't ideal. Also, that it acts on the heart and you can make full recovery if you don't die. And that death is relatively painless.
What had me fully committed was reading usenet posts on how a girl named "Daniela" made a firsthand experience and then later succeeded with dying from it.

For pong pong, I had a difficult time with being able to acquire yews (before I was aware of the large yew bush in the park) and lacked money to buy seeds. But, I learned of the cardenolide cocktail (DDMP), and figured I could improvise a botanical bootleg (Nyan Cocktail). I took notes on usenet on Digoxin (similar to cerberin) and researched mechanisms behind each agent and searched a way to counter the unwanted effects of Cerberin and then BOOM! Like taxine, it targets the heart with depressive action and I'll make full recovery if I don't die (unlikely). That said, I'm not sure how it'll go down, but I expect for it not to hurt as bad as it has been when taken alone. Either way, I owe it all to "Daniela".

Last edited:
Reactions: wait.what
nolongerhuman

nolongerhuman

Arcanist
Feb 9, 2021
Convinced by the firearms megathread out of firearms because the thought of having the aim it right gives me anxiety and the destruction fucks with my desire for a open casket funeral. The hoops you have to jump through to get N are something I don't have the energy to navigate with my current mental health state. SN was easy to order and fits the 'lie down, go to sleep and don't wake up again' vibes that I hoped for when I fist started thinking about ctb but gave up on for a long time after hearing that most drug overdoses don't work.

J

jakaka

Jan 15, 2021
I chose N. It's quick, peaceful and I think you would feel very nice as it kicks in, like a general anaesthetic (I have taken small doses of it). The only bad thing is it's hard to get and tastes vile.
What is the taste like? Im in process of getting some. Is it really that difficult to get down the amount required to ctb?

Shades of Grey

Shades of Grey

Student
Jun 17, 2020
My preferred method would be N. Because I don't want to mess with controlled substances, I'm going with amitriptyline. Mainly for the efficacy combined with the (generally) peaceful appearance afterwards. I was seriously considering partial, but want to minimize the trauma for the person that finds me, and a friend was very disturbed by a public figure's death by hanging... I suspect she would be impacted more negatively if I were to choose that method. I hate that amitriptyline takes so long to do the job. Hopefully I'll spend most of that time unconscious. If not, it'll still be less unpleasant than decades of existence... so it is what it is.

Reactions: wait.what
Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
I'm a writer, an artist of sorts. I just went with the most poetic method. I'd like it to be Romantic almost. Full bottle of vodka. One final poem, one final song, one final story. A scalpel. And my favorite sad songs in the background. Nice bath, and a bottle of wine to set the mood. Oh and lets not forget the candlelight.
And a few packs of cigarettes and probably a joint.

Reactions: DetachedDreamer97
wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
My preferred method is a shotgun to the head. I figure I'll go out in the woods somewhere to do it, so even if I manage to fuck up somehow I'll hopefully bleed out before anyone finds me.

I picked that method a long time ago, after failing at full-suspension hanging and slitting my wrists. (Incompetence and aversion to pain, respectively.). I didn't want to try anything chemical, because even before "Final Exit" and the internet, most people knew that poisoning was a really difficult method to pull off. By age 20 I'd lost count of the number of "and then I woke up in the hospital" stories I'd heard, as opposed to exactly one person I knew of who'd managed to kill herself with aspirin.

So, guns work. Full stop. That's pretty much it. It's a bonus that shotguns aren't legally considered "real" guns where I live and are easy to get, and also that they kill so fast that any pain is likely to be minimal. It's true that firearms leave very messy corpses (another reason to ctb outside), but corpses are inherently not-nice things. I suppose we could have a debate about whether there is or is not a "better" state in which to find a corpse, but let's not.

mrscat

mrscat

May 25, 2018
My preferred method is sodium pentobarbital concentraded (Euthasol) (N). I decided after reading PPHe because it's no painful

S

s66

Aug 22, 2019
I think I came across how the singer in Boston killed himself on the internet years ago, and spending so much time online I saw the Japanese/asian epidemic of Carbon monoxide suicides and how you could do it with disposable barbecues. There's also how Steven Fry tried to kill himself by car exhaust in a garage, (still carbon monoxide but I looked it up and it wouldn't work very well nowadays).

I just thought this would be so much easier and more peaceful than hanging. I have only tried to hang myself when I am really depressed and even then I could only do it by sitting down and leaning in, I'm not a dramatic, impulsive person. I like nice peaceful things.

I've looked into helium ages ago too, but come to realisation BBQs are much easier to get hold of and do it. I already have some stockpiled and it's easy to buy more. I was thinking of doing it in my car for a long while, and I used to drive around when I was really depressed trying to find somewhere where I could do it in peace but the places always had to secluded and the lack of light scared me...IDK why considering. but doing it in a dark forest no other light still scares me of monsters/ghosts, etc. So now I think I'll just do it in a tent, this can be down basically anywhere, in the back garden even. Still comforts me to know I have the barbecues and car though.

S

s66

Aug 22, 2019
Did you decide on the most lethal method? Or did you choose the cheapest/easiest/least painful method to carry out? And what is your method?

I want to go via an Opiates (preferably heroin) and benzos OD, as it seems so peaceful.
I just don't want my next attempt to fuck up as I've tried partial hanging a few times.
I'd love to do an overdose but the stuff is hard to get for me and involves talking to people I don't know. I don't know anyone and no one wants to speak to me, one of the reasons I want to go.
@soda_pressed A couple of other factors that will influence ur choice of method is level of desperation and how brave r you. Coz in my country people ctb by self immolation and drinking pesticides ... Both are the most painful methods .. But still ppl do it .
There must be a lot of people in a lot of emotional pain in your country, what country is it?

L

LPha

Jan 3, 2021
My prefered method is co, since I'm a wimp for pain. Also it's more viable for me, since I've easier access to the resources (car, charcoal grill etc.). Unfortunately, it's relatively hard to get sn in my country.

LifeQuitter2018

LifeQuitter2018

Wanderer
Aug 12, 2018
I think my preferred method is SN or night-night method.

Buying F or N is too risky. There's no way to know it will pass the Customs.