• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Richkid

Richkid

Jan 26, 2021
I feel the most werdo mtf in this world, like I'm reading something, or watching a movie/series an just floated out of this you feel me ?
Just like when you don't wanna pay attention in something and your mind starts to work on useful thoughts
It means more time spending, less time for things you want to do, I can't live anymore, everyday soaked on academic texts that I never finish reading and resuming, when I go watch something I can't just pay attention, I'm getting without culture and things to talk, just vegetating every talk with every person cause I can't pay attention in the affair please help!!!

demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
I can definitely relate.

It's awful and will make you go crazy.

If I could ever find a cure, I will tell you.

Reactions: Richkid
Avyn

Avyn

Experienced
Jan 27, 2021
I feel the same as you. I can't concentrate and focus on anything anymore, my thoughts wander and I start overthinking anything.
Doing things I like to do, like watching videos, drawing and playing games isn't fun anymore because of that
I do hope you feel better soon though and it somehow magically disappears but... nah it wont..Were cursed

Reactions: Richkid
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I feel the same, can't finish a book or a TV series, my mind starts wondering around and doesn't let me focus on the things u should do. A big hug, you are not on this.

T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
A short attention span is made much worse if someone smokes pot. So it might help to cut back if this is a factor. Some are able to summon a much longer attention span if there is something interesting like a favorite video game. Some will spend hours on various puzzles. Some even multi-task by playing solitaire on the computer while watching a less than interesting movie.

In a way, focus and concentration are like physical exercise. One has to apply effort to get better at it. This can be particularly challenging if it involves textbooks. One way to increase interest is to observe something and question or criticize it. However, you might not want to exchange a short attention span for being known as very critical.

Richkid

Richkid

Jan 26, 2021
A short attention span is made much worse if someone smokes pot. So it might help to cut back if this is a factor. Some are able to summon a much longer attention span if there is something interesting like a favorite video game. Some will spend hours on various puzzles. Some even multi-task by playing solitaire on the computer while watching a less than interesting movie.

In a way, focus and concentration are like physical exercise. One has to apply effort to get better at it. This can be particularly challenging if it involves textbooks. One way to increase interest is to observe something and question or criticize it. However, you might not want to exchange a short attention span for being known as very critical.
Definitely pot stolen my attention, I used to be a dedicated pothead, smoking joints to every activity, I quit in November/december 2020 but not totally, Sunday I smoked half joint and break 3 months total out. But the thing is how to get back to normal, being quiet while everyone talks about a subject and you just can't interact cause you can't pay attention is the worse thing ever, it means stop socializing. However I appreciate the "question and criticize everything" method to pay attention I'll definitely try thanks a lot

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic