• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

misthios2040

Smile now it’s almost over
Sep 20, 2023
Anyone on here want to be my friend? I have no friends in real life. I would love to have at least a few people who I could talk to but I understand if you do not want to be friends. I don't want to force you to do anything you don't want to do. Some things about me: I'm an awkward turtle, I love music from any genre and I am interested in hearing new music. I do not watch much television or movies. I like to read sci fi books and I enjoy camping. Please let me know at your convenience if you would like to befriend me. Thank you for your time and attention.

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Most people will chat here. Maybe someone around your age range might be good? I'm really bad at this stuff but I get what you are saying as I've experienced it.
A lot of people are very reasonable here and not judgemental. There's actually a lot of discussions without conflict which is nice.

G

grahf

Broken English from Indonesia
Mar 3, 2024
Hey I need friend too, I don't have friends lol message me or chat me if you want
We can talk but my English is broken lol

E

Ephemeron

human trash
Dec 17, 2023
If you're interested, send me a message. I like those things too (haven't read fiction in a long time, though). We might get along better if we're around the same age (I'm in my 30s). I rarely connect with younger people. Either way, best of luck in finding a friend :)

Reactions: grahf
M

misthios2040

Smile now it’s almost over
Sep 20, 2023
Helloooo:3 I need more friends to lol wanna be friends ?
Yes! Send me a message!
I can be your friend!

Same goes for anyone else who needs an online friend
Also a fellow loner irl
Thank you! People on here are really nice and supportive. I wish I had friends like you in real life
If you're interested, send me a message. I like those things too (haven't read fiction in a long time, though). We might get along better if we're around the same age (I'm in my 30s). I rarely connect with younger people. Either way, best of luck in finding a friend :)
I'm also in my thirties! Send me a message I think we would get a long great!