• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CantTurnBack

CantTurnBack

7/25
Sep 21, 2023
I've had my blinker on for miles upon miles, and just can't seem to find a suitable place to make a U-turn.

P

painpaingoaway

Sep 16, 2023
It was raining and I wanted to play in the sand pit, but I forgot to put the extra leg of the Rs and got Pain instead of Rain

• Yay!
Reactions: Rogue Proxy
Neko__guy14

Neko__guy14

Sep 22, 2023
Haha, well, I was sitting in my room surrounded by 14 cats (because I love cats, obviously), and they all simultaneously meowed in a harmonic sequence. That's when it hit me, "neko__guy14" - a tribute to my feline orchestra and the 14th meow was the charm! 🐱🎶😄

• Yay!
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
I'm actually a Seer who wants firey destruction

L

lessthanperfect

Student
Mar 30, 2023
Les for Lester, a guy I met one day at Starbucks.
S for sanctimonious, because it's a cool word.
Than for Thanos, because he was holding me at gunpoint.
Per for Persephone, because she married an emo guy and that's cool.
Fect for infection, because COVID-19.

• Yay!
Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu
N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

It/Xe
Apr 2, 2023
Been desperately wanting to die my hair for the longest. Did I mention how goode a spellur I ams?

Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
I am actually an ex-proxy/rogue god who has escaped from the Slenderman's control, and now guiding my stubborn human vessel to defeat the Slenderman and his Collective. Below is my introductory message to Noah, my human vessel:

(Warning: contains some spoilers for the TribeTwelve series, but then again, so does my incorrect answer to this thread. Yes, that was naughty of me and a pointless spoiler warning.)

Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu
Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
After being forced to abdicate from the title of Sei-i-Taishogun I hence foreward lived a solemn existence in the country side of my home province far away from Edo (now renamed to "Tokyo" by our heavenly sovereign the Emperor of Japan) and that was it for the most part.

Idly I indulged myself in the art of the bow, in being a cyclist and studying the western art of photography. But something fundamental was missing and I felt deep regret and gloom looming over my soul. The voices of dissent against my person grew louder and louder because I had dishonored my family name by loosing the civil war against the Imperial forces and his majesty the Emperor.

Therefore I should do the sensible thing and appropriatly responsability by cutting my stomach open in a ritualistic manner to atone for my disgrace in the eyes of the public. May the gods have mercy on my soul.

I had a fun time writing (and laughing) at this ridiculous monologue... I should become a story writer someday

Last edited:
themisfell

themisfell

May 31, 2023
The misfell. obviously. What is a misfell? I'm not sure either but it's what people typically think my username says lmaoo

L

lessthanperfect

Student
Mar 30, 2023
Lost
Electricity
Salesman
Stops
THe
Animal
Nipping
PEople's
Right
FEet
Causing
Tsunami

or

Louis
Elmer
Sutherland
Saves
Tunisia
Holding
Albert's
Nine-thousand
Pound
Elephant
Rigidly
Feeling
Extremely
Cold &
Tired

My hero 😊

D

Dutch1986

-
Jan 25, 2024
It's my full name (first, middle and last) spelled backwards

EyeWish...

EyeWish...

I, I hit the bottom, hit the bottom and escape
Jan 29, 2024
After a long time longing for a username, my left eye saw a shooting star...

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Leaving the Soul trap means that I am getting rid of my soul trapping device I used on rogue evil spirits and ghosts.

Reactions: sserafim
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
In truth, I would actually like to live and I'm just merely been held captive by my arch nemesis

dysthymia

dysthymia

the dead regret nothing
Dec 24, 2023
dysthymia means negative/low mood which I do not have, however I made my account on Opposite Day

bugs_for_brains

bugs_for_brains

We can always regroup on the moon <3
Mar 4, 2024
I actually had a whole bunch of bees surgically implanted inside of my skull. Quite tragic really

• Yay!
Reactions: Yuki_03
soapy

soapy

Mar 5, 2024
To wash away or I'm a brand....maybe found in Boots or under the Christmas tree

Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
actually, i am a japanese snowflake that by a cold current flought all the way to spain. while in my way i encountered a nuclear waste fairy, that gave me conscience and internet access. then i got teletransported to a different dimension called 07 and gained suicidal thoughts. and thats how i got here.