• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Space Outlaw Bunny

Space Outlaw Bunny

autistic magical girl gender neutral
Apr 29, 2023
I used to live on the blue moon as an empty soul with only a black gunk that stung me. Without dreams in my heart. Without a love of my own. Not being like others, I was banished. I took the form of a bunny and, after taking mochi and donuts for the road, went into space. Now I am drifting through space in search of my own identity, running from planet to planet, through a system to another in the form of the bunny. Running away from the gunk, the pain and the memories. Tired of running away, I hope to find answers to who I am and arrive to a new moon, where I will find new friends and start a new life, still playing among the stars and seeing seasons on other planets.

rabid_aspie_yokai

rabid_aspie_yokai

fluffy nonhuman
Mar 23, 2023
An autistic japanese monster bit me I I transformed. And contracted rabies
I used to live on the blue moon as an empty soul with only a black gunk that stung me. Without dreams in my heart. Without a love of my own. Not being like others, I was banished. I took the form of a bunny and, after taking mochi and donuts for the road, went into space. Now I am drifting through space in search of my own identity, running from planet to planet, through a system to another in the form of the bunny. Running away from the gunk, the pain and the memories. Tired of running away, I hope to find answers to who I am and arrive to a new moon, where I will find new friends and start a new life, still playing among the stars and seeing seasons on other planets.
Epic

EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
It's my pre-transition birth name.

IndyAna

IndyAna

🤍
Feb 9, 2023
I love listening to indy rock and misspelling my real name, Anna, for shits and giggles

leftdreaming

leftdreaming

I should’ve been a house cat
Apr 28, 2023
I just really wish I was left handed

Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
I'm a rabbit who makes and sells all kinds of sweets derived from mochi, but it's just a cover so nobody knows that although I look like a completely normal bunny I have already crushed hundreds of apples and I will continue to do so because my thirst for juice never ends. My hammer mastership will be remembered as the fear of all apples.

Serial Experi Pain

Serial Experi Pain

Sep 12, 2023
I wiped my ass and it spelled this out.