• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
i was trying to make a pro-life account called "it will pass" so people will know that they can just take a walk, drink a smoothie, and call the suicide hotline and it would get better. i accidentally got the words out of order when typing it though:(

ZRA

ZRA

Oct 11, 2022
ZRA stands for Zapatista Revolutionary Action. That acronym isn't used for anything else (e.g. by the actual EZLN) - I just made it up for the name.

Reactions: Bijinal
BipolarExpress

BipolarExpress

he/him · tired/exhausted
Nov 11, 2022
It's because I'm an ardent fan of the British tabloid Daily Express, and the 'bipolar' part is a reference to my favourite musician, Kanye West.

Comfydant

Comfydant

Jan 24, 2023
i actually jumped out of the screen of a video game console and into the real world like one of the paintings from mario 64.

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
It's can acronym. Just Overfill Desperate Edifices Silently

LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
Because I'm Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy VII, who is now tired of life of perpetual strife, in which I have to kill every monsters in front of me or perish.
I'm loitering here in the hope of finding an easy bus ride. There are few monsters here because this is a sacred place but they do exist and very cruel. I'll defeat them whenever I encounter them because I'm still a hero. All I want for Christmas is peaceful exit, not a martyrdom. Yes, they are called pro-lifers.

CuteThing

CuteThing

i order the same subway every time i go to subway
Mar 22, 2023
i was driving late at night, headed home, then those 2 words came into my mind "sanctioned suicide", i instantly opened chrome, rookie mistake, still hospitalized because of the tesla that suddenly crashed into me, also getting about 2 thousand dollars in fines and god knows how much ill have to pay for the damages on the tesla, well after i woke up from my deep sleep, when i got my hands on my phone to contact family and friends, i decided, they already know! they got eyes in the walls so it does not matter, then i opened sanctioned suicide, it was the greatest day of my life, i opened the forum and was so impressed by the clever use of words like "CTB" and "SN", had so much fun the doctors tought my heart was struggling, my life is ruined now as i cant really afford the destroyed tesla and my now trashed car back so..

in fact my username is just a band i like, nothing cool behind it or anything, hope you like my text and have a great day

Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
I locked myself in my closet until the voices talked to me.

Sammie_com.sanrio

Sammie_com.sanrio

Stuck here
Apr 7, 2023
Because Bartholomew Quandale Quandavios Dingleton the lll is my worst enemy and I'm I love so it represents the balls in the sea and the clouds of the sky tinted with sparkles and white stuff

• Yay!
Reactions: Bijinal and Valky