• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S_IsMyUsername

S_IsMyUsername

Sep 11, 2023
if i was going to do theroteically, not like i would ever do anything like that, how deep would i have to cut if i cut my arms open vertically and sat in a bathtub so the bleeding wouldn't stop before bleeding out? How painful is that? Is it possible without painkillers?

daydreams

daydreams

Nov 14, 2023
It's painful
It's better to take painkillers or local anesthesia

S_IsMyUsername

S_IsMyUsername

Sep 11, 2023
It's painful
It's better to take painkillers or local anesthesia
I knew it was probably very painful, but in my country it's relatively hard to get good painkillers.
What about a high dose of alcohol, would that work?

[edit]
And how deep would I have to cut to be sure that it works?

Last edited:
daydreams

daydreams

Nov 14, 2023
I knew it was probably very painful, but in my country it's relatively hard to get good painkillers.
What about a high dose of alcohol, would that work?

[edit]
And how deep would I have to cut to be sure that it works?
Deep enough to cut the radial artery(1-2 cm is enough if you have low body fat)
Ctb attempts made by cutting the wrist artery are usually unsuccessful if the vessel wall or blood clotting has not changed pathologically
Anticoagulants medications are needed
Alcohol is not an effective analgesic

S_IsMyUsername

S_IsMyUsername

Sep 11, 2023
Deep enough to cut the radial artery(1-2 cm is enough if you have low body fat)
Ctb attempts made by cutting the wrist artery are usually unsuccessful if the vessel wall or blood clotting has not changed pathologically
Anticoagulants medications are needed
Alcohol is not an effective analgesic
Thank you for your answer. I still hope that it will be enough. I know it's not great, let alone painless, but I hope that at least the water in the bath will make it easier as I understand it will stop the bleeding effect of blood. I think I'll watch a few more movies now and then maybe see when the next bus comes so I don't miss it. But I'm probably too much of a pussy again anyway to just "fall asleep". In a way, I wish someone from my school back then could bully me again, that would at least make it easier for me to make a decision.

CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
If you could get blood thinners that'd be helpful but to your question. To get to the artery's you really have to get in there. I mean the important ones are kinda protected by bone and maybe you'll hit some veins but the artery's are way more important.
But overall I don't think that methods that great. Bc if you fail you could get some permanent damage like feeling numb in some areas. So don't really recommend tbh

S_IsMyUsername

S_IsMyUsername

Sep 11, 2023
If you could get blood thinners that'd be helpful but to your question. To get to the artery's you really have to get in there. I mean the important ones are kinda protected by bone and maybe you'll hit some veins but the artery's are way more important.
But overall I don't think that methods that great. Bc if you fail you could get some permanent damage like feeling numb in some areas. So don't really recommend tbh
I don't quite know what to think about it. I was actually hoping it would be a lot easier, even though I realized in advance that it wouldn't be like that. I still wish it was as easy as I thought it would be. Thank you for your information.

• Love
Reactions: CloudyNightSky
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me đź’™
Nov 1, 2023
As someone who has a history of self-harm and spending harm on self-harm Twitter, your whole skin could rip open and you'd still be alive… not a good way I'd say.

peachchildtenshi

peachchildtenshi

life
Apr 6, 2023
As someone who has a history of self-harm and spending harm on self-harm Twitter, your whole skin could rip open and you'd still be alive… not a good way I'd say.
or lose an arms function entirely and still live on
i would not gamble on it tbh

S_IsMyUsername

S_IsMyUsername

Sep 11, 2023

Still better than anything else at the moment. No matter what I do, I'm always the cause of stress or something similar. I don't want all that anymore, I want to be the one who is accepted by everyone without any problems and without having to justify myself all the time. It's so complicated and I can try my best for everyone but what comes back? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. I start cutting my arms open in the hope that people will start to worry about me, I know typical attention seeking move, yet I was hoping that at least then people would think about it. But no, instead they just talked about how I don't matter. I can't take any more and I don't want any more. And every other comment about why my thoughts are "pointless" only makes it worse to the point where I really want to actively reach the bus.
You know, I wanted help.I tried, but only got info:"HIere is a new appointment for in 4 weeks because there was a system problem with your referral".

Last edited:
Cat mother

Cat mother

Nov 14, 2023
Still better than anything else at the moment. No matter what I do, I'm always the cause of stress or something similar. I don't want all that anymore, I want to be the one who is accepted by everyone without any problems and without having to justify myself all the time. It's so complicated and I can try my best for everyone but what comes back? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. I start cutting my arms open in the hope that people will start to worry about me, I know typical attention seeking move, yet I was hoping that at least then people would think about it. But no, instead they just talked about how I don't matter. I can't take any more and I don't want any more. And every other comment about why my thoughts are "pointless" only makes it worse to the point where I really want to actively reach the bus.
You know, I wanted help.I tried, but only got info:"HIere is a new appointment for in 4 weeks because there was a system problem with your referral".
i know how you exactly feel, its so hard, am so sorry you had to go through this too. i want to catch the bus as well but i have no idea where to start and how to avoid people before ctbing since i made a huge mistake by tellng my girlfriend about it.(even though she plays a big part with making my life worse). im just hoping to find an easy painless way to ctb.

also i recommend using another method than that.

(sorry for bad english)

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me đź’™
Nov 1, 2023
Tbh people will just get tired of you and avoid you if you're not doing well. The reality is that people don't like sick people. The attention will not be loving and caring attention, it will be avoidance at some point.