• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

cosimaniehaus

cosimaniehaus

Oct 15, 2020
Please give a lot of advice. I had a friend who also commited suicide , and I know how much their parents are suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: b&w and x~Sophia~x
C

Craig31ldn

Student
Oct 22, 2020
I'm in the same situation. Its a sick feeling. PM abit more about your circumstances.

Reactions: cosimaniehaus
cosimaniehaus

cosimaniehaus

Oct 15, 2020
Pm is post more? Im sorry im new here. Thanks for your answer. ❤

C

Craig31ldn

Student
Oct 22, 2020
Exactly. Its a legacy of pain and im trapped. I know your situation. All i can say is try everything you can to improve your life first. It's a very important decision.

Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
I'm a bereaved mother. My son Joey was 25 he still lived at home because 2013 I had respiratory failure from my emphysema and cold germs. He was there sort of as a care giver. 3 years ago, October 13, 2017 he died in a car accident on his way to work. I saw him off to work that morning, the last time I saw my baby. I love you buddy have a good day. I died with him that day and I just exist in this life I'm forced to be in. Believe me if I could hold my breath so I don't breathe I would. I'm only alive because my heart beats and I breathe. I'm a broken empty shell. There is NOTHING you can do to prepare your parents. I can tell you what it's like to mourn your child if you want... if your parents love you and I'm sure they do there isn't anything that can lesson the blow. I wish you peace and happiness whether it be here or in the afterlife..

Zyntkalla

Zyntkalla

Welcome to hell on Earth
Aug 28, 2020
I agree with most of the people on here but I think if you write a letter or a note explaining why you did it. It might make it a bit more easier for them to understand why you choose to go that direction.

F

FITALL

Feb 1, 2020
I have two kids...both under the age of 10.... I just posted about this in another thread, but I will repeat it here.
As a child, I expect to have to bury both of my parents - one day. However, as a parent, I do NOT expect to have to bury either of my children.

If either of my children committed suicide - I would be permanently devastated! Even though I have made the decision to CTB myself (hopefully not until they are much older) it would still leave me devastated, filled with grief and anger and sadness, confused....and most likely totally consumed with guilt. I would absolutely blame myself. I would go crazy trying to figure out what I should have/could have done to help. Or what I did or said that caused it...or what I could have said or done to help. Or how I couldn't have seen it coming. Why they didn't feel comfortable talking to me. Why they didn't come to me for help. Even though I fully understand what it feels like to be suicidal, as a parent, I would still feel like a failure.

I'm not saying any of this in an effort to change your decision. Just giving you some things to think about in terms of how they may feel....which I hope can help you ease their pain.

L

Leshen

Oct 31, 2018
They're the ones who brought you into this shithole without your consent and now you suffer to the point of wanting to kill yourself. Just let that sink in.
I have no sympathy for "parents", they should have thought about all the consequences and possibilities before they decided to fuck without a condom.

C

Craig31ldn

Student
Oct 22, 2020
They're the ones who brought you into this shithole without your consent and now you suffer to the point of wanting to kill yourself. Just let that sink in.
I have no sympathy for "parents", they should have thought about all the consequences and possibilities before they decided to fuck without a condom.
Unrealistic and brutal lol

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Please give a lot of advice. I had a friend who also commited suicide , and I know how much their parents are suffering.

Do you have any idea what would have made it easier for them? I think that might provide some advice for you. Like, did your friend leave a note or not? If they did, did the note provide sufficient answers, such as letting them know the reasons and that they could not have done anything to stop it? Did the note tell them they were lived and what was appreciated about them? Did it acknowledge their suffering?

I was adopted. Just, you know, maybe let that sink in...?

Last edited: