• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I know that his e-mail is in the latest edition of the PPH but I don't fulfill the requirements to purchase it.

There are many members who have it and will be happy to PM you but I would go for older more trustworthy members but be careful get a few people to e-mail you the address that way your sure to receive the correct address.

Read the N from A threads below.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/search/440985/?q=N+from+A&o=relevance

Cheers

Geo

D

DontGiveAshiit

Student
Nov 1, 2020
Please can someone send me too? Im looking for it for a while, please share it. looking to get N asap

Reactions: Jumper Geo
Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
I have A's new email so if anyone else needs it, feel free to pm me. You don't need to meet any requirements if you're emailing him directly......it's money for A. At least I'm not aware of it?

Be weary of scamming too. N is pricey and from what I've seen around here, some have been scammed and others haven't. I've never bought from A, but this is what I've seen mentioned while around the forum.

D

DontGiveAshiit

Student
Nov 1, 2020
I have A's new email so if anyone else needs it, feel free to pm me. You don't need to meet any requirements if you're emailing him directly......it's money for A. At least I'm not aware of it?

Be weary of scamming too. N is pricey and from what I've seen around here, some have been scammed and others haven't. I've never bought from A, but this is what I've seen mentioned while around the forum.
Can you PM me with the address pls? Im trying to PM but always get error when I send, no idea why

Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
Reminder that there is another seller called B which seems barely talked about but unlike A (at the moment anyway) sells the more concentrated version of liquid N, approved by Exit too. He also uses CTemplar email and accepts payment by Monero

Last edited:
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Reminder that there is another seller called B which seems barely talked about but unlike A (at the moment anyway) sells the more concentrated version of liquid N, approved by Exit too. He also uses CTemplar email and accepts payment by Monero

I wasn't going to mention B as he is mentioned in the scam thread, link below.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/scams-megathread.25509/post-890209

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: Viro_Major
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
In 2014 I used D (supposing they would really be the same person), I paid via cash by mail, he claimed delivery was done but I never received the product. Problem: he ghosted me and never sent a tracking number.

However, on the Exit forums, whose place is essentially dead (pun intended), the thread about B mentions 3-4 recent reports of successful delivery of Dolethal and 1 account of accusation that the product is a fake and tested negative with barb test strip. So mixed up, but at least seems delivered.
About A, there is at least 1 account of recent police raid (although not known where)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jumper Geo