• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Dark-Knight

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
I'm not sure how the sn from DMC arrives, do they send an email or call you before it arrives? Does someone come to the address and give the package? I hope it comes at the right address, I gave all the required informations, I'm worried that they might miss the address. I have a tracking number too but I don't know how to use it

Reactions: iloverachel
D

Dark-Knight

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
Please there has to be someone who knows about this or who could help with informations. I'm not a journalist or a cop, I desperately want to die, I want sn so I can have at least another option but I'm just not sure how it will arrive. If there's something you can't say here then you could say in private

Reactions: iloverachel
Dusk till dawn

Dusk till dawn

Student
Sep 7, 2018
I don't think anybody besides DMC insiders knows how things are shipped, i also don't think it's necessary to understand how exactly the process works, so long as it works and you get your SN, there isn't any problems or things to worry about, i also can't picture how this information would be beneficial to anyone, there is no need to share unnecessary information about vendors

meowingnomore

meowingnomore

Jun 24, 2023
i just need to know if they deliver it discreetly enough that it won't be blocked by customs, as they're very tightly controlled in my country

Reactions: lizzywizzy09
L

LostSoul1965

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
This is a good question as after waiting almost a month for my package to arrive (even though I paid for express shipping 10-12 days as advertised) it was delivered to the wrong fucking address and I am beyond upset. I filed a missing parcel investigation with USPS but this is like my worst nightmare. Not knocking the source as it's a known good one for many but just wondering what will happen now. How was it packaged? Was it opened by whoever got it and what did they do with it?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Nettles and Alexei_Kirillov