• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

resolutory

resolutory

Experienced
Sep 13, 2022
Hey everyone, I'm planning to make some suicide kits, so that I always have them ready if needed! :) I'm looking for advice though, and to check how my plans are so far.

I have the SN already and (hopefully) I should be getting metoclopramide soon. I believe the only other thing I need is ibuprofen, which should be easy enough to get I believe. Although 2019's Stan's Guide lists other things, I believe these are now considered not apart of the method, but please correct me if I'm wrong!

I've heard SN lasts for years as long as it's not opened and, although metoclopramide has an expiry date, from what I understand, it also actually lasts for years beyond this date, though again please correct me if that's wrong. (And if anyone knows any specifics of how long it actually lasts please let me know!)

Currently, my plan is to buy an air tight container to put all the ingredients in. I'd probably wrap each of the ingredients, as well as the container, with bubblewrap too. Then I can store multiple of these kits in different places so if any are found I'll at least always have a backup, hopefully.

Anyone know if this is a good idea? And got any suggestions about what type of containers to get? Airtight tupperware maybe? Or would this be a bad idea? Also, any advice on bad places to store the containers or should they be generally alright anywhere non-extreme temperatures hidden away, wrapped in cloth maybe to hide them?

Reactions: jodes2 and pthnrdnojvsc
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I think storing medication in the fridge would make them last longer. As long as they don't reach high temperatures I wouldn't be surprised if antiemetics could last 10 years. SN can probably last decades. They don't need multiple levels of sealing, just one seal is fine. SN usually comes sealed anyway, as does antiemetics. Personally I'm hoping my antiemetics will be good for 20 years. Most medications are pretty stable.

Reactions: resolutory
resolutory

resolutory

Experienced
Sep 13, 2022
I think storing medication in the fridge would make them last longer. As long as they don't reach high temperatures I wouldn't be surprised if antiemetics could last 10 years. SN can probably last decades. They don't need multiple levels of sealing, just one seal is fine. SN usually comes sealed anyway, as does antiemetics. Personally I'm hoping my antiemetics will be good for 20 years. Most medications are pretty stable.
Thank you! :D That's good to know, I'll just get a large tupperware container and put them all together then. Hopefully it sohuld be okay. I'll see if I can store the antiemetics in the fridge but might be difficult without detection so I might just keep them in the container and take the chance and hope they last long enough. The expiry date isn't until late 2024 anyway.

Reactions: jodes2
resolutory

resolutory

Experienced
Sep 13, 2022
My Meto came today, WAY earlier than I expected. Lol I was laying in bed thinking 'I really must come up with a definitive backstory for my Meto before it comes' and then it came LOL.

Thank goodness. Well, I haven't opened it yet (the package it came in) but I'm assuming it's there anyway, unless some horrible accident occured whereby they packed the wrong stuff lol.

Now all I need is the ibuprofen I think and the air-tight tupperware and I should be all set.

Reactions: Tartuffe
Proper Overdoser

Proper Overdoser

Drug Addict
Mar 30, 2023
Hey everyone, I'm planning to make some suicide kits, so that I always have them ready if needed! :) I'm looking for advice though, and to check how my plans are so far.

I have the SN already and (hopefully) I should be getting metoclopramide soon. I believe the only other thing I need is ibuprofen, which should be easy enough to get I believe. Although 2019's Stan's Guide lists other things, I believe these are now considered not apart of the method, but please correct me if I'm wrong!

I've heard SN lasts for years as long as it's not opened and, although metoclopramide has an expiry date, from what I understand, it also actually lasts for years beyond this date, though again please correct me if that's wrong. (And if anyone knows any specifics of how long it actually lasts please let me know!)

Currently, my plan is to buy an air tight container to put all the ingredients in. I'd probably wrap each of the ingredients, as well as the container, with bubblewrap too. Then I can store multiple of these kits in different places so if any are found I'll at least always have a backup, hopefully.

Anyone know if this is a good idea? And got any suggestions about what type of containers to get? Airtight tupperware maybe? Or would this be a bad idea? Also, any advice on bad places to store the containers or should they be generally alright anywhere non-extreme temperatures hidden away, wrapped in cloth maybe to hide them?
Hey so I study pharmacology and dude, SN is a terrible way to go imo. It isn't a guaranteed death and the effects it has on the body sound extremely painful, no idea why it is so popular. The meto will only help with the nausea, but it literally kills your body while you are awake and just feel extremely inebriated, not even sedated. I don't think anyone should consider using SN for their kits, period. I recently made a post about my kit, one to pass out and avoid pain.

As for a container, get any small plastic UV-proof container (like any of Amazon's liquid amber pharmaceutical bottles) and use a 40% alcohol to dissolve all the contents. You can make a volumetric solution. Alcohol is used as a solvent and a preservative. Most things are soluble in alcohol. If you use a 100mL container and dissolve 1000mg of SN in your 40% alcohol (for example) you will have 10mg/mL (1000mg divided into 100mL) if you want to know your dosage, this is just an example of how to make simple alcohol-based solutions. Usually in pharmacy the amounts of alcohol needed as a solvent in each dose aren't intoxicating, and are simply used as a solvent/preservative but with SN the dose required is high (grams) I believe you can dissolve at least 95g SN per 100mL with alcohol. So just under one gram per mL, but that's a maximum and may take time to fully dissolve so I would definitely use less per mL.

• Informative
Reactions: divinemistress36, sserafim and Lifeaffirmingchoice