• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
@DocNo nice dedication..it works both ways. Im sure you've help just as many people in return.

i doubt that. i just arranged some nice sounding words in the right order but i guess i don't even know what they mean.

• Hugs
Reactions: Studio84
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
9 pages and growing well done.
Mainly thanks to yourself and @DocNo, There's been a couple of new posters so yeah it might start growing more now... I don't mind really, I appreciate the music that's been posted so far :hug:

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Mainly thanks to yourself and @DocNo, There's been a couple of new posters so yeah it might start growing more now... I don't mind really, I appreciate the music that's been posted so far :hug:
Yeah my studio54 has a few users on it despite my tracks.

• Hugs
Reactions: Studio84
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
Yeah my studio54 has a few users on it despite my tracks.
At the end of the day it doesnt really matter what other people, think, just post music that you like and you appreciate... You post some excellent music so I wouldn't lose any sleep about it! :hug: I try to post stuff there most days to keep it going.

• Love
Reactions: Sherri