• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
@ohhgeeitsme - love some of your music tracks - they made me remember of the tv series "treme" - it's from the guys who made "the wire". it takes place in new orleans after katrina.

and besides it's a good series it also has lots of music.

and yeah miles. alone the image in this video says it all. carlos santana said once about miles davis: "i swim in the river, miles swims in the ocean." i love that.

ohhgeeitsme

ohhgeeitsme

Wizard
Feb 5, 2020
@ohhgeeitsme - love some of your music tracks - they made me remember of the tv series "treme" - it's from the guys who made "the wire". it takes place in new orleans after katrina.

and besides it's a good series it also has lots of music.

Thank you. I've never heard of that show. I'll have to check it out. I just moved to Louisiana, about an hour from New Orleans a year ago.

ohhgeeitsme

ohhgeeitsme

Wizard
Feb 5, 2020
I love the entire big calm album @DocNo was right you post some amazing music on here!

Aw, thank you guys! I like to think my taste in music is one of things I have going for me. It's not much, but it's something.
While I have A LOT, these are two of my favorite classic rhythm and blues songs ever. The first one hits even harder now than it did when I was little.

• Love
Reactions: Studio84 and DocNo