• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Hopefully soon I fall asleep, all that I wish for is to be unaware, being awake just causes me to suffer and I'm tired of it. Honestly this site just makes me feel more alone now, a lot of the content is far too pro-life and "recovery" orientated for me personally with the same types of things on here repeated that you'd expect to see outside of this site, it just increases my disgust at the human species honestly.

I just mostly use this site now as a place to vent/write down my thoughts as that's all it's useful for, I just don't relate to the people on here, the suicide discussion just seems to be a section to post about absolutely anything now, honestly at times this site feels no different to anywhere else, no wonder I mostly just write and post my own threads and use it for venting.
Anything pro-life or life valuing is just so tiresome to me personally, I'm also repulsed by anything that suggests people are "ill" for wanting death, it's sad how that view has often been expressed on here as existence is the problem, there's no illness in preferring the peace of non-existence over suffering for decades just to be tortured and tormented by old age.

Permanent nothingness really is all that's desirable, I cannot stand anything that suggests existence is something positive, it just makes me want death more, death really is the only peace, it'd be so ideal to just fall into an eternal, dreamless sleep, I only wish to sleep eternally. Existence is an abomination, it's painful to exist, I'm not meant to exist here.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sadandlonely99, not-2-b-the-answer, NikWild and 6 others
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
I know how insufferable it can be at times to deal with pro-lifers, wish you a peaceful sleep <3

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, karmaisabitch and ijustwishtodie
untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
Since you do not wish to elaborate who exactly is pro-life on the forums, maybe you should tag/report some posts you think could be more fitting for offtopic and recovery. Otherwise I don't know what it is you are talking about since you do not wish to elaborate, other than one or two people posting things that would be much better in offtopic than this section. I don't mind your posts, but it feels like if you explained yourself better more people would understand what it is you are talking about. Derailing of the forums is indeed an issue, albeit minor. But I do not see anyone on here who is pro-life. If they were, and if they say it, they likely get blowback from it.

• Love
Reactions: fleetingnight, Pancake1230, DepressedDude and 1 other person
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Good night FuneralCry. Hope you have good sleep

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov and karmaisabitch
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
Everyone is not the same! You have to accept diversity the same way others accepting your same topics articles.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere and divinemistress36