• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
You doing okay? Probably wasn't a pleasant experience, at least it wouldn't be to me.

Reactions: BPDbitch
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I understand how you felt. This has been normal behavior for me for awhile now... I know it's dangerous and unhealthy, but I just want it. So. Bad. It's like a dark secret, but I push it as far as I can. Dying like that is always in the back of my mind, and I can't seem to enjoy myself unless that at least feels like a real risk.

LosinIt20

LosinIt20

What’s the point in living if you can’t be alive
Mar 8, 2020
He started choking me with some straps and I was like, if this guy was to strangle me to death right now I would be right happy :pfff:
I hooked up with an older guy the other day and I feel kinda bad. He's looking for love and i just wanted to have sex before I ctb I used him

BPDbitch

BPDbitch

Experienced
Nov 10, 2019
I hooked up with an older guy the other day and I feel kinda bad. He's looking for love and i just wanted to have sex before I ctb I used him
I have done that before and I felt a little bad whoops

Reactions: LosinIt20
Space Cadet

Space Cadet

Mar 2, 2020
I wish someone would use me for sex I've not had sex since 2016! Not had free sex since 2012. Be nice do so before CTB! Also sex is meant to release some kind of chemical high in the body make you feel good.

Reactions: Busdriver
terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
lol i had a brief fling with a woman who asked me to choke her during sex which i did, it didn't do anything for me tbh i thought it was a bit strange but nowadays not a lot is strange really.

Last edited:
Reactions: Space Cadet